Mango is one! (late post)

Jul 23, 2023
Parrots
7 month old sun conure
Mango had his first birthday party a few days ago! We made a special birthday chop with extra blueberries (his favorite). We went down to the bird store and got treats, toys and anything he wanted :) In the afternoon we made bird bread and decorated it with some fruits and pine nuts. He loved it! I won't deny it I cried a few times… I can't believe he is a big boy
IMG_9454.jpeg

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Mango had his first birthday party a few days ago! We made a special birthday chop with extra blueberries (his favorite). We went down to the bird store and got treats, toys and anything he wanted :) In the afternoon we made bird bread and decorated it with some fruits and pine nuts. He loved it! I won't deny it I cried a few times… I can't believe he is a big boy
View attachment 57049
Awwwwwwww, what an adorable pic!! And a wonderful milestone too!! Happy First Birthday, Mango, it looks like you got spoiled rotten and had a wonderful day!!

200w.gif

Most Reactions