March POTM Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots
BE2 (Ivory), B&G Macaw (Max), Budgie Group,
Granbirds- tiels; GCC (Monkey & Monster); Sun Conure (Loki); Bare Eyed Too (Folger); Evil Green Monster YNA (Kelly); B&G (Titan)
Cari - I love Jasper's pic!! I could be too biased tho!!! Ivory thinks anything on her head is gonna eat her!! You should have gotten Jasper on his back with the mug :)

He is so dang cute, you should get some great photos over the coming months, expect Jasper to be a regular entry!!!! You know your fellow bare eyed lovers will be cheering him on!! :)

MangieSun

Jan 22, 2014
California
Parrots
Mangie- Sun Conure
Pixel- cockatiel
Jasper- bare eyed cockatoo
Thanks!! I was surprised he was so accepting of the taped hat but he had fun with our little session (little drunkard. Lol)I didn't even think of putting him on his back. Maybe I'll try that for next time:). I think you can see one more if you click on the pic above. He looks like he is smiling in that one. My happy little Leperchaun. :)

strudel

Sep 30, 2013
Media
He's so accommodating. I don't think my girl would let me put stuff on her. I can imagine noises of discontent and running away :D

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
That second picture really does look like he is grinning! He is so adorable:)

Mishcka

Feb 11, 2014
Nashville
Parrots
Cookatoo
Pimp Daddy Sophie !!!

Attachments

• Pimp daddy.jpg
    Pimp daddy.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 158

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots
BE2 (Ivory), B&G Macaw (Max), Budgie Group,
Granbirds- tiels; GCC (Monkey & Monster); Sun Conure (Loki); Bare Eyed Too (Folger); Evil Green Monster YNA (Kelly); B&G (Titan)
Pimp Daddy Sophie !!!

If only you could get him to carry a staph and walk prancing the street, he'd look like he was leading Mardi Gras parade!!!

MomtoPercy

Nov 15, 2013
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Percy, a 5yo BFA & Jack, a 8yo Budgie
I'm very concerned that my baby and I still have not come up with an entry pic :(

Will have to get our butts in gear... :54:

Mishcka

Feb 11, 2014
Nashville
Parrots
Cookatoo
Lol Ty everyone ! Funny thing is Sophie still wants to play with his hat ... Hahahahahaha we are going to the bird fair tomorrow so I might let him wear it if he wants to

ParkersMom

Jan 18, 2013
Nashville TN
Parrots
Parker male BF Amazon hatched 5/2/2012
Charlie unsexed BF Amazon hatched 1994?
Juno Female BH Caique Hatched 6-3-2013
Mishcka what time will you be at the fair tomorrow...I am trying to be there around 12ish...but I am not bringing any of my fids...just my nephew...

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
I'm sure this is going to win!

Me too. Unlike Jasper's willingness to participate in all the fun, my comparatively feral monster:p was not accepting of the green bow tie I made for him, nor did he feel like giving kisses that day. Wonder if Jaspers mom will let him have a play date with Kiwi so he can learn that wearing cute little hats and posing like a good boy is fun:D

MangieSun

Jan 22, 2014
California
Parrots
Mangie- Sun Conure
Pixel- cockatiel
Jasper- bare eyed cockatoo
Awe, thanks guys. Glad you like Jasper's pic!

And we would love a playdate with Kiwi! It remains to be seen tho if my little agreeable Jasper will continue to allow me to adorn him in ridiculous getups when he matures a bit. I'm hopeful, but we shall see. Until he says enough is enough, I'm going to keep it up. Lol

Alexandersson

Mar 14, 2014
Leamington Spa, UK
Parrots
Dianah- female budgie
I'm sure this is going to win!

Me too. Unlike Jasper's willingness to participate in all the fun, my comparatively feral monster:p was not accepting of the green bow tie I made for him, nor did he feel like giving kisses that day. Wonder if Jaspers mom will let him have a play date with Kiwi so he can learn that wearing cute little hats and posing like a good boy is fun:D

My budgie also was not feeling like wearing the green hat I made for him!
A green hat & a green beer mug is just the ticket to win a contest like this!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts