Daughter has a 5 year old Senegal named Maggie
She's absolutely adorable!!!

Maria_Metropolis

Nov 12, 2013
Parrots
White Face Cinnamon Pearl Pied Cockatiel - "Muffin"

Hatch Date: October 4th, 2013
RIP July 4, 2014
OMG, I want a Hahns sooooo bad. Very very cute. Such little clowns.

danilo

Nov 18, 2013
Macao
Parrots
Hahn's Macaw
hanna is so cute! She looks enjoy so much her dinner. The veggies are fresh or boiled?

Kinny

Jul 26, 2013
Media
South Australia
Parrots
1 male Cockatiel
Haha sooo cute! He certainly likes his mash! ...Or..her? :p My Pearly Conure would do the same thing! Mash all over her beak and chest.. was always so much fun... lol

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
Gotta love that stuff!

OP
Buzz2537

Buzz2537

Aug 16, 2013
NJ
Parrots
Hahn's Macaw
hanna is so cute! She looks enjoy so much her dinner. The veggies are fresh or boiled?

Danillo, they are boiled. We gave her part of our dinner. Hahnna gives me a very hard time with veggies. I started her right from seven weeks and never gave her junk food but she is a garbage gut. If she was given a choice she would much rather live on pizza, cookies, and has this fetish with wanting anything you are drinking. I am constantly, taking away ans hiding our drinks p, including soda cans, they ate her favorite, that and milk, which of course we do not let her have but boy she fifhts ya for it.

OP
Buzz2537

Buzz2537

Aug 16, 2013
NJ
Parrots
Hahn's Macaw
Haha sooo cute! He certainly likes his mash! ...Or..her? :p My Pearly Conure would do the same thing! Mash all over her beak and chest.. was always so much fun... lol

Definitely a female. She was DNA'd :09:

OP
Buzz2537

Buzz2537

Aug 16, 2013
NJ
Parrots
Hahn's Macaw
Cute! I got a kick out of the Mickey-Minnie plate!

If you can believe it, my husband who in the 27 years I have been married to him never cared for birds. Well, more of he was afraid of them. Lol. Go figure a tough NY cop afraid of a bird. Anyway, if you can believe it, he was the one that bought her the Minnie Mouse plate and lets her eat dinner with us. He absolutely adores her. She is the first parrot he ever held.

danilo

Nov 18, 2013
Macao
Parrots
Hahn's Macaw

Danillo, they are boiled. We gave her part of our dinner. Hahnna gives me a very hard time with veggies. I started her right from seven weeks and never gave her junk food but she is a garbage gut. If she was given a choice she would much rather live on pizza, cookies, and has this fetish with wanting anything you are drinking. I am constantly, taking away ans hiding our drinks p, including soda cans, they ate her favorite, that and milk, which of course we do not let her have but boy she fifhts ya for it.

Oh, My MouMou also don't like veggie and fruit, so i gave him veggie and fruit separately with mix seeds, Mix seeds i put twice a day, 8:30-9:30 am and 18:30-19:30 pm, and fresh food 2:30-4:30 i expect that he eat more fresh food, so i give him 2 hours to finish. Although he don't eat that much, but do eat something, better than nothing. I boiled veggie when i got him to my home, but the avian vet told me to provide the food that he can eat in nature, so i no longer boiled veggies just cut in very very tiny pieces

Most Reactions

Latest posts