Status
Not open for further replies.

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Beautiful pics one and all...I dont have any indoor plants and nothing that is parrot safe is in bloom yet outside but we do have dandelions and Peter Pan is eyeing one here and deciding if she will claim it as her own :)

I've never seen Peter Pan, before. She's beautiful!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

OrnithAudrey

May 26, 2015
Katy, TX
Parrots
At home: Clover- Alexandrine, Sage- Moustache parakeet
At work: Rio- Hyacinth macaw, Major- Major Mitchell's cockatoo, Fruit Loop- Keel-billed toucan, Bayju- Black palm cockatoo
I spy a fellow orchid grower!! Love the harlequin Phal😍

OrnithAudrey, you stole my idea! Pics of the fid with orchids! Lol both your bird and your flowers are absolutely beautiful!

I love this months theme! Both parrots and flowers are up on the top of my list! I can't wait to see all of the entries :)

LOL thanks y'all :) My husband and I are avid orchid and bonsai growers. Those orchids just happen to be Clover's favorite because they, along with our ***ien tea tree bonsai, surrounded her play stand in our old house and she thoroughly enjoyed messing with them!

If only I had a good camera (and better photography skills!) and a suitable area to surround the fids with all of our indoor plants...now THAT would be a picture :D

Great entries! We have some talented photographers among us.

Christinenc2000

Oct 8, 2014
North Carolina
Parrots
Big Bird _ Blue & Gold Macaw
I spy a fellow orchid grower!! Love the harlequin Phal😍

OrnithAudrey, you stole my idea! Pics of the fid with orchids! Lol both your bird and your flowers are absolutely beautiful!

I love this months theme! Both parrots and flowers are up on the top of my list! I can't wait to see all of the entries :)

LOL thanks y'all :) My husband and I are avid orchid and bonsai growers. Those orchids just happen to be Clover's favorite because they, along with our ***ien tea tree bonsai, surrounded her play stand in our old house and she thoroughly enjoyed messing with them!

If only I had a good camera (and better photography skills!) and a suitable area to surround the fids with all of our indoor plants...now THAT would be a picture :D

Great entries! We have some talented photographers among us.

I would LOVE to grow one just never seem to find the right place selling them around here. Most are just chopped up trees lol

Nice pictures everyone. can't wait to see more

DexMom

Jul 18, 2015
New Jersey
Parrots
Dexter, SI Eclectus
Here is Dexter, helping himself to my Mother's Day bouquet. Yes, my children chose flowers to match my bird. We all have the sickness.

53b3305e-1988-4762-b43f-e6f4345ddfde_zpsujdizix9.jpg

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
Beautiful pic of Dexter and what a beautiful bouquet too...I love the way they match hee hee :)

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
WOW! We have some really nice entries so far! Everyone's fids look so healthy and flowers set them off well. I got a black thumb and Geri only grows herbs, and Chicken Boy is still spooked by the outside.
Wendy, will a pic of Salty in a big bowl of chop count??? Really big?
If I throw a dandelion in it?

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Hahaha! The dandelion accent should do it, Al!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Here is Dexter, helping himself to my Mother's Day bouquet. Yes, my children chose flowers to match my bird. We all have the sickness.

53b3305e-1988-4762-b43f-e6f4345ddfde_zpsujdizix9.jpg

I can't believe they matched the flowers to his beak! Hahahahaha! I love it!

This month's pics are amazing! Keep them coming!

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
WOW! We have some really nice entries so far! Everyone's fids look so healthy and flowers set them off well. I got a black thumb and Geri only grows herbs, and Chicken Boy is still spooked by the outside.
Wendy, will a pic of Salty in a big bowl of chop count??? Really big?
If I throw a dandelion in it?
Ha ha Im looking forward to seeing Salty in his big bowl of chop with his dandelion...this dandelion theme could catch on LoL :)

WilliamKenyon

Aug 21, 2015
Media
Parrots
Mango: Male cockatiel, Ruby: Female eclectus
It's autumn down here in Melbourne at the moment so there are next to no flowers around:( . But anyway here's a photo of Ruby outside in a tree.

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Ruby is beautiful and I love the green foliage of the tree behind her...Love her matching red harness too ...Gorgeous pic :)

Christinenc2000

Oct 8, 2014
North Carolina
Parrots
Big Bird _ Blue & Gold Macaw
Great Pictures Keep them coming.

It's autumn down here in Melbourne at the moment so there are next to no flowers around:( . But anyway here's a photo of Ruby outside in a tree.

Ruby is as bright as any flower. Very good picture

GraciesMom

Apr 9, 2016
California
Parrots
Gracie - CAG | Rookie - BRHP
Here is Dexter, helping himself to my Mother's Day bouquet.

At least Dexter looks dang proud of himself. Gracie was "caught" doing the same thing and tried to flee the scene of the crime lol of course she returned and finished the flower massacre.

graciesmom-albums-gracie-picture16472-gracie-flowers.jpg

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Hee hee Gracie looks like you were caught up to mischief ...Lovely pic ...love her fleeing the scene too hee hee :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions