Me and my baby...PICS!!

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
Well, i've decided that everyone on here knows me by now as the resident Eclectus Momma, so i decided that it wont be a bad idea to let everyone see what this blabbering girlie looks like!

Here's some pics of Kodie with us on an outing, was at the restaurant, called Maxi's
DSC01931.jpg

DSC01929.jpg

DSC01928.jpg

Some Hatchday pics...
DSC01924.jpg

DSC01923.jpg

DSC01922.jpg

And, wait for it...

Wait..

Just a minute...

Hehe, me and my fiddie!!!
DSC01950.jpg
\

Enjoy!!!

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
O M G !!!!:D

He is fantastic! I DEFINETLY want one now!:D

What a happy birdy he is!I love his colors and his face, he is different than most larger parrot species and that's what makes him special!

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
wow i've been thinking of posting one of me with all my fids crawling on me maybe i will have too. I want an ekkie someday - you look like like bird keeper barbie :)

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
rofl .... bird keeper barbie ... ok yah thats funny!

GREAT pics Eclectica ... but you no what you've done .... WE WANT MORE! :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I just love the one of Kodie, reading his mag, and the one of him playing with his toys, and the one...........:D Hey I love em all.

Ya know all this time I've been talking to ya, (even when it was just me and you on here) I never pictured you like you look. Barbie indeed girls, :D Wilma your a very pretty YOUNG lady, and I do love that picture of you and Kodie.

OP
Eclectica

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
Thanx everyone, i still think Kodie stole the spotlight though!:D Thanx Peta, i'm turning 21 the 28th of August, so yeah, i think i'm getting a bit old!:eek:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:20: How did I know that one was coming. :18: :18: :18: :18:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh yeah, and of course I knew it had to be sommat like that, I knew you, Darkchi quiet, shy, would never say anything like that.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Nice pics, love the one of Kodie out to dinner with you ... and it's always nice to put a face with a name and a personality ...

crismeza

Sep 23, 2012
wow beauty chicks! :p
but yeah what a beautiful parrot its so green

Ouhh he's male xd well cute girl and amazing bird!

Last edited:

coral3

Aug 4, 2012
Australia
Parrots
'Ringo' - alexandrine, hatched 2012 ~ 'Prinny' - princess parrot, 1992-2012 RIP
Gorgeous bird! I can't believe they let you have parrots in restaurants where you are, how cool is that?...pretty sure NO Australian restaurant lets customers byo pets!!

DerSchniffles

Jun 17, 2012
Bellingham, Wa
Parrots
Female SI Eclectus 'Scarlet'
He is gorgeous! What subspecies is he? He makes my girl look small haha, but I know that SI's are the smaller of the bunch. I wish I could take her out to eat with me but I dont think many places would allow it. And what do you do when they have to poop? My girl is potty trained but only with her cage.....

You are very pretty. And you cant feel too old yet haha. Im 28 and I really started feeling it at about 25, time just started flying so much faster. Happy late birthday btw!!

Birdlover11

Aug 23, 2012
Long island
Parrots
Pepsi and sprite, both are American male budgies
He's so cute! In the second picture hes like " did you get it ? Did I blink ? I think I blinked, can we do a re do?"

WannaBeAParrot

Jul 5, 2012
Media
SE Florida and Sullivan County, NY
Parrots
Cody-Blu, female Blue-Crowned Conure, Hatched - (approx) June 1, 2014, in a South Florida tree.

Pritti (Cherry-Head Conure) -- Fly in Peace my beautiful boy. Forever I'll love you.
Kodie is a beauty. What did Kodie order at the restaurant?

Most Reactions