Meet Lucy, Sookie and Billy!

Sucre

Jan 16, 2016
Kentucky
Parrots
Sun conure, black capped conure, yellow sided conure, and a turquoise IRN
This is Lucy, our yellow side. She is 4 months old, I took her and hand fed her when she was down to 3 feedings a day.

This is Sookie, our Sun conure. She just turned 1 year old.

And this is Billy, our little black capped conure. He is 6 months old.

We are looking for a Crimson crested conure to complete our group, but they are not easy to find in this area!

Mar 11, 2016
Centennial, CO
Parrots
Morgan- (2) PGCC, Merlin- GCC (10 months), Chi-Chi-female Mustache Parakeet ( 11 months) , Teddy-Budgie (6 months)
This is Lucy, our yellow side. She is 4 months old, I took her and hand fed her when she was down to 3 feedings a day.

We are looking for a Crimson crested conure to complete our group, but they are not easy to find in this area!

Gorgeous! How do they get along?

Feb 17, 2016
Southern California
Parrots
Major Mitchell Cockatoos
Bentley & Isabelle

Australian Grass Parrots
Chipper & Pearl

What a beautiful flock Sucre! I think captive birds thrive, when they have
their own kind to interact with.

GreatBlue320

May 5, 2015
Parrots
Baxter - Illiger's Macaw (hatch date 5.1.15);

Taylor - Black capped Conure (RIP 3.14.15 - miss you every day little "Girlie")
Adorable flock, for sure!

OP
Sucre

Sucre

Jan 16, 2016
Kentucky
Parrots
Thanks, everyone!

They are pretty special.

They get along well. Lucy and Billy are really close - they are the babies and they are inseperable. Sookie is the 1 year old, she's a little too dignified for the little ones, but she is very tolerant of their antics. Lucy is a mess. She is spoiled rotten and she's our little trouble maker. Billy is pretty laid back, and follows Lucy around. If one is on your shoulder, the other one is right beside them. Sookie is a little more independent. She's very tame and very friendly, spends most of her time out of the cage on my shoulder or inside my shirt. She is a little sweetheart.

They are in a large flight cage together. I would love to find another one closer to Sookie's age, I feel like the two young ones have kind of bonded and left her out a bit.

We also have 4 lovebirds, and psychotic little parrotlet, and a budgie.

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Lilo - Female Green Cheek Conure ~ Pal - male cockatiel ~ Pheobe - female cockatiel
Aw your flock is amazing! I love crimson Conures! I hope you can find one soon :D

OP
Sucre

Sucre

Jan 16, 2016
Kentucky
Parrots
I have been able to find the Crimson bellied ones locally, but it is the cherry head that I am looking for. I think it may turn into the search for the Holy Grail!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
What a gorgeous group of birdies! Sweet photos, thanks for sharing!

Most Reactions