Meet Pidgey

cethlinn

May 20, 2018
Arizona
Parrots
Pidgey- Pineapple Conure 03/18/2018
Starly- GCC 05/04/2018
Pidgey (short for Pidgeotto) is our new pineapple GCC (DNA'd Male) baby who we got at 4 weeks old but didn't bring him home until he was almost 9 weeks. We have taken him to the vet and found out he has a bruise on his beak from when he fell in the cage :( we have since gotten him a cage to sleep in and a smaller cage to play in and as he gets older and better at moving around we will move him to the big cage. He has started biting us recently but we are putting a stop to that.
I am curious as to what everyone does to train their GCC and what rewards you give. Pidgey really doesnt like much reward wise so I am stumped.... What tricks have you taught your GCC?

Any and all advise is welcome.

Attachments

• Resized_20180520_183209.jpg
    Resized_20180520_183209.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 155

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
THATS A KEEPER! So Cute! Mostly talking with clark...and just living with me out of the cage.....we have a few games we play....in the beginning work on trust, words and games.

Most Reactions