Meet the Queen.

OP
BirdGeeks

BirdGeeks

Mar 26, 2018
Media
U.S
Parrots
Pita (Goffins Cockatoo) Misha, Cass and Sammy,Crowley and Ruby(Budgies),Tango the Mango(Sun Conure)
Pita is a total nut who has decided I should not sleep past 6 am. She has a toy with these paper like things on them, she ripped on off and whipped it around for a solid three minutes. She's a pretty accurate alarm clock and if she's covered 10 min after 6 am she starts screaming repetitively. She's knows what she likes. Oh, and she threw a foot full of food on the floor right after I swept it. I swear she did it on purpose. I found out why she's scared of oven mitts. Apparently her first owner sometimes couldn't get her back into the cage so they used ovenmits to get her in without being bitten.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
They can be clownish, sometimes resembling spite. I'd rather think they are just adventurous and want to play games with us! (see the servant pick up food from the ground!!)

Most Reactions