OP
W

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
Merry Christmas everyone!

This will be the first year spending the holidays with my husband and not in NY with my family. Will probably be pretty quiet since he works Christmas eve and Christmas night, so probably be like any other day with him sleeping most of it and me hanging out with my 21 month old daughter, Odin, Salty and Greenie.

IMG_3178_zps7fa8e7fa.jpg

Merry Xmas... Beautiful Pic:)

OP
W

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
I bought a big Turkey, so I can save half of it :) Dan will have alot of Pressies to open when he gets Home. He will have all his Xmas presents, plus his 21st gifts... He turned 21 whilst in Australia.

What an awesome idea with the Turkey!!

I bet Dan is JUST as excited to come home as you are. It will be so very, very special - for you & Tiegan. :D

When Mike turned 21, I had 21 gifts for him - no kidding. The vast majority were gag gifts, or little things, but of course some were more relevant and useful. ;)

Can you believe it??? I have just won an 18lb Turkey in a raffle and it is taking up my whole fridge lol.

Now I have 2 Turkeys :11:

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
african_grey_parrot_christmas_card_santa_hat-p137553038120442454enx3g_2161.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Have a great one
Lots of Love
Mishka & Antoinette
Spending Christmas day with my two sons, their girlfriends, and of course Mishka.
Having a braai (barbeque)

Last edited:

Blue

Aug 16, 2012
portland, or
Parrots
Odin - CAG
Salty- Hahn's Macaw
Greenie - Eclectus
Lexi- Eclectus
Merry Christmas everyone!

This will be the first year spending the holidays with my husband and not in NY with my family. Will probably be pretty quiet since he works Christmas eve and Christmas night, so probably be like any other day with him sleeping most of it and me hanging out with my 21 month old daughter, Odin, Salty and Greenie.

IMG_3178_zps7fa8e7fa.jpg

Merry Xmas... Beautiful Pic:)

Thanks! That was the best picture I got, and Odin still looks like he's going to take off... I did a bit of chasing, baby would get up and leave and Odin would fly to the couch lol it was fun:D

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
i bought a big turkey, so i can save half of it :) dan will have alot of pressies to open when he gets home. He will have all his xmas presents, plus his 21st gifts... He turned 21 whilst in australia.

what an awesome idea with the turkey!!

I bet dan is just as excited to come home as you are. It will be so very, very special - for you & tiegan. :d

when mike turned 21, i had 21 gifts for him - no kidding. The vast majority were gag gifts, or little things, but of course some were more relevant and useful. ;)

can you believe it??? I have just won an 18lb turkey in a raffle and it is taking up my whole fridge lol.

now i have 2 turkeys :11:

:d :d :d perfect!!!!!!!! :d :d :d

OP
W

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
african_grey_parrot_christmas_card_santa_hat-p137553038120442454enx3g_2161.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Have a great one
Lots of Love
Mishka & Antoinette
Spending Christmas day with my two sons, their girlfriends, and of course Mishka.
Having a braai (barbeque)

Merry Christmas Sis:) It sounds like you are going to have a fun day:) XX

OP
W

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
what an awesome idea with the turkey!!

I bet dan is just as excited to come home as you are. It will be so very, very special - for you & tiegan. :d

when mike turned 21, i had 21 gifts for him - no kidding. The vast majority were gag gifts, or little things, but of course some were more relevant and useful. ;)

can you believe it??? I have just won an 18lb turkey in a raffle and it is taking up my whole fridge lol.

now i have 2 turkeys :11:

:d :d :d perfect!!!!!!!! :d :d :d

I think we will be having Turkey for the next Year LOL

Birdlover11

Aug 23, 2012
Long island
Parrots
Pepsi and sprite, both are American male budgies
Merry Christmas parrot forum ! Even though I don't celebrate Xmas I just love the month where everybody is so busy buying presents , the lights , and family's getting together. Though i have to do shopping too since its Pepsi and sprites bday tommorow . Got 7 pounds of toys and birdie stuff from mysafebirdstore,though sadly it will arrive on Thursday not tommorow.

94lt1

Nov 9, 2012
SouthEast TX
Parrots
Monte..Scarlet macaw, Seminole...yellow napped amazon, Starburst... sun conure...Rain, cinnamon green cheek.
Merry Christmas everyone :)!

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
Merry Christmas parrot forum ! Even though I don't celebrate Xmas I just love the month where everybody is so busy buying presents , the lights , and family's getting together. Though i have to do shopping too since its Pepsi and sprites bday tommorow . Got 7 pounds of toys and birdie stuff from mysafebirdstore,though sadly it will arrive on Thursday not tommorow.

Don't celebrate Christmas either, but I find it a very good excuse to get everyone gifts. :p. I love the holiday feel of December though! :D

OP
W

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media

Don't celebrate Christmas either, but I find it a very good excuse to get everyone gifts. :p. I love the holiday feel of December though! :D

Merry Christmas to you both :)

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
I am going to be SUPER busy for the next couple of days, so I want to wish ALL of you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, Happy Holidays...or whatever else you celebrate. :)

I know for a fact that Wendy and I are ALL smiles these days, with the lips looking something like this --> :D

OP
W

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
I am going to be SUPER busy for the next couple of days, so I want to wish ALL of you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, Happy Holidays...or whatever else you celebrate. :)

I know for a fact that Wendy and I are ALL smiles these days, with the lips looking something like this --> :D

You are dead right there Wendy :) We both have alot to smile about this Christmas and I know your Xmas this year will be a special one as mine will be:)

Merry Christmas to everyone and hope Santa brings you lots of lovely things :)

mysteryfoxes

Mar 6, 2012
Calabash, NC
Parrots
Basil - Turquoise Green Cheek Conure :)
Merry Christmas everyone! :)

I'll be spending the holidays with my family, as my brother and sister-in-law and their children came down from Michigan to surprise our parents ([ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J4Q4ULfrvBM"]I took a video of their reactions[/ame], it was such a great gift. hehe) It's been a fun and eventful day, and tomorrow will be super nice. :)

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

cnyguy

Apr 23, 2010
Syracuse, NY
Parrots
Quaker parrot, Ralph
Merry Christmas to all who are celebrating, from Ralph and me! :)

I'll be going to my brother's house for a very informal Christmas buffet (with family and friends popping in and out all day, my sister-in-law has given up on the idea of a sit-down dinner :D) and later, we'll exchange gifts. Ralph will get his gifts in the morning. :)

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
I just made cookies for Mr. Santy Clause! (Yes, I don't religiously participate in Christmas but I like my kiddy traditions-and cookies. :p) I had absolutely no willpower however.... I ate most of the cookie dough. :eek: :eek:

Last edited:

Most Reactions