TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
I hope you all have a wonderful
Christmas!! And don't forget what Christmas is really about! Im so Thankful for all you guys on here! You helped us alot this year! Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays friends!! Teeko and Family.

ps:Teeko has only been slightly naughty. But, Santa still brought him a stocking.
1000005486.jpg

Last edited:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I hope you all have a wonderful
Christmas!! And don't forget what Christmas is really about! Im so Thankful for all you guys on here! You helped us alot this year! Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays friends!! Teeko and Family.

ps:Teeko has only been slightly naughty. But, Santa still brought him a stocking. View attachment 56764
Awwwww, Teeko's so sweet, he deserves something wonderful from Santa in his stocking!!

Merry Christmas to you and yours too, @TeekoGreenCheek, and to all our good friends in the PF Family, I hope you all have a safe and peaceful holiday with your loved ones! Season's Greetings from Down Under, where Santa will be in charge of the barbecue!!

2205717-bigthumbnail.jpg

Free as a bird

Jul 29, 2023
Parrots
2 cockatiels
And don't forget what Christmas is really about

I was giving this question some serious thought recently. What should xmas really be about?
Is it about family, friends, giving, receiving, Jesus, holidays, fun, laughter, feast...
Well it's about all of those things but if I was to pick one thing that xmas should be about it would be LOVE ♥.
If only everyone acted and spoke from a position of love then this world would be a better place.

So to all the members of this forum and their families I wish yall a verry merry Xmas full of love.

giphfjjfy-2.gif

Most Reactions