Merry Christmas Mango!!! From Blood Sweat and Tears.

FA22raptero

Sep 26, 2012
Media
Lower Mainland/Vancouver Island of British Columbi
Parrots
Green Cheek Conure (regular variation)
I made this wheeled perch for my brother and his bird (though we all love him to death and 'share' him equally) for christmas! (I know it's christmas eve, but we have a tradition of opening each others gifts the night before). I originally wanted this for Kiwi and Mango to share, but unfortunately Kiwi is no longer with us. I finished the product with her in mind, and now Mango gets to enjoy it! It'll be nice because his cage can't be in our main living room, but this stand that I built 100% on my own (my own blue-prints, tools ect.) is on wheels, and will allow him to spend as much time with us as possible, even if it's not on our shoulders. He LOVES it, he fluffed right up and wagged his tail and chirped with joy. He climbs all over it and explores and finds different routes to get from A to B. It's designed so that I can easily swap out the toys and I can move the food/water dishes to different perches to keep him stimulated. Thanks for looking! And merry christmas to everyone.

Attachments

• Photo on 12-24-2013 at 7.34 PM.jpg
    Photo on 12-24-2013 at 7.34 PM.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 253

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Merry Christmas to you and your family may you have a blessed one.

That wheel perch is GORGEOUS
A job well done

Thanks for sharing

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
That's a top job on the wheeled perch, FA22raptero (love your username, BTW :D)!

Mango is going to have a great time playing on it and I hope you get another little bird to share it with him in the new year. Merry Christmas to you and yours! :)

Most Reactions