Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Early yesterday morning Mishka kept saying to me "Mommy be careful" and repeating it over and over.

This morning he is saying "you must be careful please mommy"

Does he know something I do not?

:grey:

Last edited:

MeganMango

Oct 13, 2012
Media
Guelph Ontario
Parrots
1 red bellied parrot (Mango), 3 cockatiels (Bugsie, Alfie, and Bananas)
I think that would actually give me the creeps. Definitely be extra careful! Sometimes animals just know things.

skylavaulter

Jan 29, 2012
West Chester, PA
Parrots
RIP Ivy 3/23/12-4/12/13,

New congo grey baby comes home sometime in May!
Oh no lol! I'd be freaking out. Get a check up at your doctor, watch where you step, wear your seat belt lol...creepy.

BillsBirds

Jan 9, 2012
Largo, Florida
Parrots
Timneh African Grey (Bailey), Lovebird (Elvis)
Animals have been shown to be psychic. I'd be careful, Ant. :) If I had Mishka, I'd be careful, anyway, just to be able to live with him all the longer!

weco

Nov 24, 2010
USA
Parrots
Nanday, suns, parrotlet, Patagonian
Well, they are sentient beings…..maybe you have Yoda reincarnate…..

OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Animals have been shown to be psychic. I'd be careful, Ant. :) If I had Mishka, I'd be careful, anyway, just to be able to live with him all the longer!

I am trying my best to be with Mishka and my human family as long as possible. I wonder if Mishka is psychic !!!!:confused:

OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Oh no lol! I'd be freaking out. Get a check up at your doctor, watch where you step, wear your seat belt lol...creepy.

I second the doctor visit. Dogs & cats have been known to be able to detect health issues so why not birds.

I went to the dentist this morning ALL FOR NOTHING !!!!!!

They have to extract a Wisdom tooth, and were aware it could not be done during week because of work.
Perhpas Mishka was warning me about that :eek:

LoveMyParrots

Dec 29, 2012
Media
Melbourne, Australia
Parrots
Ozzie - alexandrine parakeet
Wow, I would be freaking out as well! Pets like dogs and cats has been known that they can predict things, so why not our feathered friends as well!? Maybe Mishka have special power that can predict what's gonna happen!!

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
why not ask him? he's so darn smart he might give you a hint.
that would creep me out too!

OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Wow, I would be freaking out as well! Pets like dogs and cats has been known that they can predict things, so why not our feathered friends as well!? Maybe Mishka have special power that can predict what's gonna happen!!

Knowing Mishka he will say after something has happened "listen to me"
in other words I warned you !!!!

:eek:

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
maybe he means be careful towards "him", something in his food perhaps or his environment??
this doesn't necessarily mean impending doom, try not to worry around him, he will surely pick that up.

OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
maybe he means be careful towards "him", something in his food perhaps or his environment??
this doesn't necessarily mean impending doom, try not to worry around him, he will surely pick that up.

I think he is meaning me definitely

This morning he said "you must be careful please mommy"

Just have to wait and see !!!!!

OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
OMG this is unbelievable

After varsity Steven went for a haircut, then went to buy a bag of potatoes. After paying and walking out, he wanted to swop the bag of potatoes to his other arm. As he did so, he dropped his wallet. As he bent down to pick it up an Indian lady beat him to it. She handed him his wallet back, asking for a reward. Steven could not believe it, a reward for what?. He never carries cash and told her. She began opening his wallet, he held on and said "look there's no money" She turned the wallet sideways, looked inside and returned the wallet.
When Steven placed the potatoes in the car he remembered Mishka's words "Stevaliekie you must be careful" and decided to check his wallet. Low and behold she had stolen a credit card (haha it had expired a year ago) Steven always said if cards were going to be stolen Mom, chances are they will steal the wrong one AND SHE DID

Steven went back into the shopping centre, chatted to security, mentioned what had happened. They approached the woman (she had a stand in the centre selling jewellery cleaner) Steven pointed her out. Security asked if she had Steven's card, she admitted to stealing it, they then arrested her.

I was so relieved she stolen the expired card !!!!!!! Told Steven there was a method in his madness.

Steven then told me what Mishka had said to him earlier this morning before going out. "Stevaliekie you must be careful"

Steven said it's thank to Mishka saying "Stevaliekie you must be careful" that he decided to check his wallet.

I guess Mishka wanted to warn both of us, mentioning my name more than Steven's as I interact with him more.

I pray he now stops saying "please be careful mommy"

Thank your for the warning Mishka....... luf ya

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts