More braggin'..

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
..BB is on my shoulder,and I'm whistling andy Griffith to him,and he is intently looking at me and listening. He has part of it down already,and throws in the wolf whistle to make his own version.

He sits on my shoulder,then madly starts waving his arms! hitting me in the face. He crawls down my shirt,across my chest,to my other shoulder to try and remove my glasses.

He has climbed down my arm,to hop onto my computer desk,where he happily walks across the keyboard,picking at the keys,then chews on the corner of the desk:52: I also have my keyboard sitting on the box that it came in < I have no idea why lol> and he chews on that too.

Like Wades Dusty,he likes playing with straws. I will have to go to an art/hobby store,and see what safe chew thingies I can find. What a character he is :D

Jim

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
Hee hee Little BB is quiete the character...you couldnt have pucked a better companion Jim for you anf Amy...keep Braggin Jim you have a little fid thats well worth braggin about :) I love hearing about all the things BB gets up to :)

TexasWade

Mar 13, 2016
Denton Tx
Parrots
Mumble Quaker, hatched 5/25/16
Love it! Try to get a video if you can, would love to hear how he's doing on learning his tune :). Also would love to see the big and little birds interacting with each other. I think you said Amy loves BB, right? Does BB have any interest in Amy as well or is he all about daddy?

Dusty also likes chewing my glasses (loves them, really) but he usually runs across in back instead of in front. And he loves buttons too... Shirt, keyboard and especially the mouse. He is relentless with the side buttons on my mouse, I think he would destroy it if I gave him enough time. TV remote, same thing. I have to set the remotes down with the buttons underneath, and then he goes for the battery cover latch. Little stinker is persistent too, I told him no and brushed him off the remote about 50 times in a row until I finally had to just take him away from it.

Most Reactions