More Pictures of Emit!

Soaring

Jul 3, 2014
Houston, TX
Parrots
Emit - Blue Throated Macaw,

R.I.P. - Apollo - DYH Amazon
Just got some pictures from Wendy of Emit, and thought I'd share with y'all.
With each picture she sends me, it makes the waiting worse lol

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Emit is so beautiful! I bet you are counting the days until you have that gorgeous baby home with you:)

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
That is one spectacular macaw!

And you're getting him from one of the very best breeders out there... so he will arrive abundance weaned and fully fledged knowing all the basics.

So, even though the waiting is hard, you're getting a better bird out of the deal. WAY better than those breeders who force wean and try to get the new owner to finish hand feeding for them! So, it doesn't make the waiting any easier, but...

Last edited:

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Emit is gorgeous! I'm sure the waiting is difficult, but so worth it. Looking forward to homecoming pics.

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Love the front fluff Emit has going on! I bet you're having a tough time waiting to bring that pretty boy home!

Selestine

Jun 18, 2013
Glendale, AZ
Parrots
My beautiful SI Eclectus Zephyr and my handsome B&G macaw Vandal, daughter's Sun Conure Loki and son's GCC Blaze
Sooooo beautiful. I love how he has the front of his head fluffed up a little more the back, he's like a little 50's greaser!

How much longer are you thinking your wait is? It must be absolutely torturous!

OP
Soaring

Soaring

Jul 3, 2014
Houston, TX
Parrots
Emit - Blue Throated Macaw,

R.I.P. - Apollo - DYH Amazon
Birdman that's what I've been telling myself and it does seem to help lol
And she told probably half a month to a month, so its not to long but still every day seems like a week lol

Selestine

Jun 18, 2013
Glendale, AZ
Parrots
My beautiful SI Eclectus Zephyr and my handsome B&G macaw Vandal, daughter's Sun Conure Loki and son's GCC Blaze
I'm sure!! Waiting is just awful! But so worth every minute.

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
Birdman that's what I've been telling myself and it does seem to help lol
And she told probably half a month to a month, so its not to long but still every day seems like a week lol

Hey, I wanted a red front for TWO YEARS before I finally got my deposit down on Sweepea. I had the cage set up, like a week after the egg hatched... So, I know exactly what you mean!

Macaws really are my favorites... by far. I love them all. But my big goofy birds are just THE MOST FUN... I really, honestly cannot understand how people get these things and then don't bother to interact with them, because I just am not physically capable of NOT playing with them. I honestly don't get that...

Most Reactions

Latest posts