Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Weekends are the only time when I can meet my fids [emoji3525] this weekend I noticed that Romek (budgie) has a bit bold forehead (molting?), Zenek (gcc) seemed to be angry(?) seeing me at the beginning but later was ok

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
As a member of a model train club (N-Scale) I helped host an open house all day Saturday. Building is located on the grounds of an antique steam engine and tractor museum. They are our benefactor and held a gem and fiber arts festival; we are required to extend hours during such events. Lots of fun, tons of people cycling through.

Sunday morning went for a long run, fed the flock, than engorged myself at an Italian food pot-luck with friends.

Fun weekend with perfect weather!! Birds are happy with warmish temperatures, so they received a bit of spray-bottle showering.

ravvlet

Jun 25, 2019
Seattle WA
Parrots
Kirby - OWA, 33yrs old (2019-)
Broccoli - Dusky Conure - 3?mo old (July 2023 -)
~~~
(Rehomed) Sammy - YNA, 45 yrs old (2022-2023)
(RIP) Cricket - Cockatiel (2019-2022)
Other than the vet appointment for the xrays I mentioned in my thread over in the amazon subforum, I played D&D Sunday. :D

We play 1st edition and were able to track down an animal trainer, so my barbarian Glenda bought herself a couple of trained bears. She named them "Elton" and "John" ;)

PMTwhkZ.jpg

The crown was something she found after killing a mummy king and was the only non-magical lootable she could get for XP, so she ended up keeping it. Leveling barbarians in 1st edition is pretty miserable, haha.

Most Reactions