musical cages?

cateyes221981

Nov 13, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
I have many cages all diff sizes, I keep food in them and pearches and toys because when i free fly birds in case a bird wants to go in and play or just to use as a stand

Recently my birds started living in one cage to the next? Has anyone had this happen?

Like my conure moved himself into another cage than the one he was living in

my caique pair moved themselves into the smallest cage and their door is always open! it makes no sense. :orange::grey::11:

they stuffed themselves in this small cage and they just are staying their when there is 2 other cages they could have that are much bigger with more toys?

d2page2

Feb 15, 2012
California
Parrots
Mina GCC, George and Mimi eckies.
I dont know why they play musical cages. Mine Eckies do the same thing. I have 3 cages in a row with ropes to the overhead play area for them. First cage is my females, second cage is for my GCC, the third is my male eckies. I always find my male in or over my females cage. She is in every cage except her own. Ever night I have to take her out of one of the others and put her in hers. They are silly. I guess if you think about free birds behavior, they dont roost in the same tree every night.

Most Reactions

Latest posts