My 2 budgies, Capa and Quark

Boomer

May 1, 2012
Montebello, CA
Parrots
Capa (Budgie), Quark (Budgie)
My 2 budgies, Capa and Quark

[ame=http://youtu.be/iaQ9uiC0l7c]The budgies on a Sunday afternoon - YouTube[/ame]

Featheredsamurai

Aug 24, 2011
California
Parrots
African Greg
2 cockatiels
they are so cute! your also amazing at holding the camera steady. I've always liked budgies, I kinda want to bird nap my friends budgie and tame it for her but I can't afford all the vet bills to bring him around Rosie lol

OP
Boomer

Boomer

May 1, 2012
Montebello, CA
Parrots
Capa (Budgie), Quark (Budgie)
Thanks Copperarabian. :D

The white one is Capa and the yellow one is Quark.

I can't take credit for holding the camera steady. YouTube has a feature to steady the video when you upload it.

Featheredsamurai

Aug 24, 2011
California
Parrots
African Greg
2 cockatiels
Thanks Copperarabian. :D

The white one is Capa and the yellow one is Quark.

I can't take credit for holding the camera steady. YouTube has a feature to steady the video when you upload it.
Oh, I've seen that before but never tried it XD I always figured my camera holding was soooooooo shaky why bother, next time I'll try it because it looks awesome on yours, almost like a steady cam.

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
Really cute video, thanks for sharing. I love the sound of budgies chirping. I get my fix at my local pet supermarket when I go to buy pet food for the dogs and birds. I will hang around the budgie area for a while just to listen to their chatter and watch them for awhile:)

Most Reactions