paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Newton aycliffe Co.Durham
Parrots
Jinx - Blue Fronted Amazon hatched 12.06.2012
So besides jinx these are the other 2 loves of my life my 10 month old bullkitta brook and my 2 year old staffy Dino.

This is brook the first night I got her she was 4 weeks old
Durham-20111119-00050.jpg
And this is brook 10 months on
Durham-20120522-00276.jpg
This is my staffy Dino at 1 month old
2-34279_132475150110696_100000446350573_272724_61.jpg
And this is Dino 2 years on
Durham-20111111-00021.jpg

These 2 are my life and I love them to pieces. :D

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
AWESOME! Both Brook and Dino are just gorgeous! Now I've gotta ask: What's a bullkitta? Boy & girl, right? Do they always get along? Are they full of energy?

I've got an American Bulldog (male) and Ambull/Pit Mix (female), and boy my girl is FULL of spit and vinegar.

Love those bullies SO much!!!

And thanks for sharing, Paul. :)

OP
paulhanlon

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Parrots
Yes they get along just fine brook is the girl and Dino is the boy we also have another 2 staffy's and a jack russle cross and a bullkitta is a American bulldog cross with a japanese akitta. :D

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
WOW!! I was SO tempted to add a Rotti pup to my little pack this fall, but decided against it since my Ziva is SUCH a handful. :(

Now I'm contemplating on fostering Bully breeds until they find a forever home. Well, one at a time, I should say, not a bunch, lol.

I know I already said it, but I'll say it again: LOVE your dogs, Paul.

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
Aww, so cute Paul! I dont know muck about dogs and your going on about an Japanese akitta-WHATA? Lol speak English. :D

OP
paulhanlon

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Parrots
Lol use Google CC that's what its there for have a look for a American bulldog then look for a Japanese akkita then you will get what brook is.

OP
paulhanlon

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Parrots
She makes me laugh its was only the other day me and wharfrat were on about the tres marias and the magna amazons she asked what they were :rolleyes: I told her Google it anyways she did its always a last minute reply with that woman but you just have to love her as a friend even tho she takes the pee out of my name. :p

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Merlin & Charlie (Senegals)
Beautiful! I enjoy seeing people with pitt/bull type dogs because they get such a bad rep being vicious monsters... but I think it's pretty obvious these guys are softies. :p

Beautiful pics, love the one of Dino @ 1 month, beautiful colours! :)

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
She makes me laugh its was only the other day me and wharfrat were on about the tres marias and the magna amazons she asked what they were :rolleyes: I told her Google it anyways she did its always a last minute reply with that woman but you just have to love her as a friend even tho she takes the pee out of my name. :p
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Dogs and zons are the two things i don't know much about. Oh yeah, and Google. :D:D

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
LOL You know me so well. ;) do the dogs go for jinx or georgie?

Adinafloyd

Jul 8, 2012
Slaughter, La
Parrots
Jax (CAG)
Scarlet (Ekkie)
Toot (TAG)
(YNA-Nappy, Gone but never ever far from my heart)
awww, cute dogs. How are they taking to jinx?? Or how is Jinx taking to them?

OP
paulhanlon

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Parrots
Lol our jack russle tried to eat Georgie when we first got her but now she's not bothered and when I brought jinx home I think there reaction was ohhh crap he's to big to even try and eat lol but there all really good with him and Georgie now Dino just sniffs him and brook try's to kiss him and with him still been a baby and still discovering his beak he try's to nibble on her nose its so cute if he lands on the floor and the dogs get near him he runs towards them wanting to play the only one that won't go near him is my mams staffy when we first introduced Georgie to him he actually got scared and dived behind the sofa. :18:

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
the only one that won't go near him is my mams staffy when we first introduced Georgie to him he actually got scared and dived behind the sofa. :18:
Lol sounds just liked my cat cookie! My tiel Tweeters RIP landed on her while she was napping. She has been forever afraid of birds now lol.

OP
paulhanlon

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Parrots
He's not to bad now but he will try and avoid her at all costs even if he has to dive out the window lol thankfully he hasn't done that yet and god forbid he dosen't ever do it lol.

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
He's not to bad now but he will try and avoid her at all costs even if he has to dive out the window lol thankfully he hasn't done that yet and god forbid he dosen't ever do it lol.
Hope not lol. My poor girl ran into a wall last time Zora flew forwards her. :eek:

Most Reactions

Latest posts