my baby and my babies

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
Tomorrow my daughter Sarah is getting her tonsills removed at the hospital.
She will be down and out for about a week. Sarah is 11 and is such a dependable, extremely knowledgable young lady.
I can rely on her in every way with all of my birds, and I am going to miss my little right hand for the next coming days.
She had just joined this forum this week under the name Tundra11.

here are some pictures of her with our 3 baby cockatiels, and 1 little 2.5 week old canary (mom wasn't feeding her enough so we took over)

Sarah loves holding our babies....:D
IMG_1360_zps30590749.jpg Photo by bmckellar735 | Photobucket

IMG_1359_zpsf8cc457b.jpg Photo by bmckellar735 | Photobucket

IMG_1358_zpsa6ac73e6.jpg Photo by bmckellar735 | Photobucket

sodakat

Jul 15, 2009
Sarah is just beautiful and she's a redhead! How tiny that canary is, eh? Good luck with the surgery.

Birdlover11

Aug 23, 2012
Long island
Parrots
Pepsi and sprite, both are American male budgies
Aww , they are ADORABLE. I'm eleven too, maybe me and Sarah could chat a bit :D

OP
crimson

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
ok birdlover11, I'll let her know.

she would love to have a friend here that is her own age :)

OP
crimson

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Sarah is just beautiful and she's a redhead! How tiny that canary is, eh? Good luck with the surgery.

thank you sodakat, yup she's a redhead, it skips one generation in our family.

Most Reactions