My conure- new here

Kingmilo

Aug 21, 2012
Canada! Ontario!
Parrots
1 conure baby! , R.I.P
Hi ! My names alicia and im 18 ive tried posting on here before but got no reply... So here goes again i have a beautiful green cheek conure and he has no name still i really need a cute name! My last conure was beano! But there was an unfortunate accident. I would like to post a picture of him but i dont know how

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
Hello Alicia and welcome to the forum:) Sorry you didnt get any replies last time :( Thats very unusual as you will find us all a very friendly bunch:)

We would love to see pics... Here is how to to post them...

When you are creating your post, go into attachments, click on upload from Computer, then browse.. click on the pic you want to show, then click on upload.... or if you have photobucket just hover mouse over the image then left click on IMG and it will say copied, then just paste into your message box, go onto preview post and it will show if it has gone in properly:)

Last edited:

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
Hi Alicia ,welcome to the forum. I also bought a yellow sided green cheek conure about three weeks ago I named her chiquita. I tried several names but her colors reminded me of a big platter of tropical fruit, hence the name. some of the other names were Angel, Cupcake,Sparkles,Sparky,Crackers,Prisim,Skylar or Sky. I don't know if she is a she or a he But I figure I have a 50-50 chance and the woman I bought her from thought she might be a girl .She was 5 mo old when bought her. How old is your new baby?:D

Kantia

Aug 18, 2012
UK, Leicester.
Parrots
Tich. A Green-Cheeked Blue Conure. Hatched 6th May 2012 <3
Welcome to the forum! And congrats on your new addition! Can't wait to see some pictures.

Most Reactions

Latest posts