-citrine and peridot
IMG_0173.jpg
-topaz
IMG_9963-1.jpg

IMG_9983-1.jpg

IMG_9945.jpg
-emerald and citrine snuggling
IMG_9952.jpg
-vireo trying out his harness so when spring comes he can go outside.

i hope i did the photos right and if i didnt please tell me how to fix them

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
One of my past favorite bird was a Lovebird that I raised. He flies to me on command, but he terrorizes everyone....lol....Beautiful flock you've got there!!! Thanks for sharing.

IcyWolf

Jul 5, 2011
Etters, Pa
Parrots
~Alexandrine Parakeet~2 Red Lored Amazons~Blue Fronted Amazon~Black capped conure~4 Green Cheeks~4 Parrotlets~2 lineolated parakeets~9 American budgies~9 English budgies~ And lots of babies :)
Beautiful birds and I LOVE that harness, is it actually made for birds or something else? I've never seen a bird harness that looked that like, I've seen designs similar to that, just never one that was studded leather, very cool. :)

OP
H

hexi99

Feb 9, 2012
wisconsin
Parrots
5 lovebirds,4 conures and a quaker
Beautiful birds and I LOVE that harness, is it actually made for birds or something else? I've never seen a bird harness that looked that like, I've seen designs similar to that, just never one that was studded leather, very cool. :)
there is a gal on ebay that makes them special for lovebirds. you custom order the color and the stones/studs. they are 13.95 and i may have to get more for the other lovebirds in my life now
i do believe she is from florida

IcyWolf

Jul 5, 2011
Etters, Pa
Parrots
~Alexandrine Parakeet~2 Red Lored Amazons~Blue Fronted Amazon~Black capped conure~4 Green Cheeks~4 Parrotlets~2 lineolated parakeets~9 American budgies~9 English budgies~ And lots of babies :)
That's awesome, does she only make them in lovebird size? We plan on keeping one of our baby budgies from this clutch and I would love to have a harness like that for him/her, I think it would need to be a bit smaller though, lovebirds are a bit more round than american budgies. :D

OP
H

hexi99

Feb 9, 2012
wisconsin
Parrots
there are a thing called flight suits for budgies,however she could probably make one a bit smaller for you the one i have is a snug fit for my lovebird so i dont think you would have to go much smaller

IcyWolf

Jul 5, 2011
Etters, Pa
Parrots
Yea, I'm not real big on flight suits, they seem to be a bit constricting, I've used harnesses similar to yours before without problems, never on such a small bird though. Would you mind either posting or PM'ing me a link to her ebay store or ads?

OP
H

hexi99

Feb 9, 2012
wisconsin
Parrots
the link wont work on here for some reason the store on ebay is called leathers4feathers

i did notice she does them for bigger birds as well.
:rainbow1:

Last edited:

IcyWolf

Jul 5, 2011
Etters, Pa
Parrots
Yea, I forgot, ebay links are blocked from this site, fortunately you can just copy and paste it, ignoring the little add on at the beginning and they work :) I'm sorry to have kind of hijacked this thread here, but I am in love with these harnesses, it's the coolest harness I've ever seen, it comes with a leash, the harness and a case all for under $14 and it is FREE SHIPPING! I'm soooo getting one, if it works out well for the budgies(I'm going to talk to the lady and see what she can do size wise), I may even order a bunch more and just work on harness training all of our babies so they will already have a harness before they go to their new homes. It probably won't happen with this clutch but I definitely want to order one for our little one and if all works out it is something I'm going to have to consider. Thanks for all the info, I'm all excited now :p

FutureDVM

Jan 20, 2012
Colorado
Parrots
Crimson Bellied Conure (Penny), Maximillian Pionus (Piper), Lovebird (Poco)
Beautiful lovebirds! The babies are super adorable. I used to have a lovebird and she had the greatest personality. They are like big parrots in tiny little bodies!

Most Reactions