My Girl

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Found this video of myself and my life long companion "Jake" , or "Jakiepoo" .( I thought she was a boy till she laid an egg.) I made this for someone who said amazons didn't cuddle. I didn't really catch her at a good time ,but this is pretty normal . Maybe this version will play

[ame="http://youtu.be/A_SdG2oGXs0"]Jake's kisses - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
OP
henpecked

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
OOOps,, that's a Ben Harper song... sorry Ben

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Newton aycliffe Co.Durham
Parrots
Jinx - Blue Fronted Amazon hatched 12.06.2012
She's a cracker Richard really affectionate and loving who ever said zons aren't cuddly clearly hasent seen much of these stunning birds

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
it says its blocked in my country?!

It blocked it in your country because of the song !!!!!

00020685.gif

OP
henpecked

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
What's A&E?

OP
henpecked

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
LOL, i get it now.

SpringCottageParrot

Jun 6, 2012
The Weald of Kent
Parrots
Casper a blue fronted Amazon
A&E is the technical term for that part of a hospital that has shut and been transferred to another hospital about thirty miles away thus ruining the peaceful life of those living on the roads now used by many ambulances having to make extended journeys which puts lives at risk.
/rant. :eek:

KBEquine

May 19, 2011
South-central PA
Parrots
From little to big - currently 6 Linnies; 2 Budgies; 1 BHP; 2 CAGs; 2 Zons; 1 GWM. Formerly in the flock: 1 LSC2 [fostered/rehomed] RIP: 1 budgie 1 WCP & 1 sweet Pan Am
:confused: Perhaps I could watch it because I had the sound turned off. :D

If you are not in the United States, then you could watch it because it is NOT blocked on your side of the pond.

I'd love to see it, but it is blocked for me, too, here in Pennsylvania, USA.

Most Reactions

Latest posts