My Harlow

BirdyMomma

Aug 4, 2013
Long Beach, NY
Parrots
Lilac Crowned Amazon (Bacci- Forever on my shoulder, forever in my heart.)
Yellow Collared Macaw (Loki the Monkey Bird)
Military Macaw (Wingnut)
Citron Crested Cockatoo
(Knuckles)
Dear Pink Birdy,
I just read of the tragic loss of beautiful Harlow. I am so very sorry. Sometimes it is very difficult being a Parront. We are all here, and thinking of you during this sad time.

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a macaw like that is as close as it comes to losing a human toddler. Their mannerisms are so close...

I know how it feels, and I know what you are going through. I hope the rest of your flock is okay.

Mango121913

Aug 9, 2014
Ripley WV
Parrots
Solomon Island Eclectus
Just know that one day you will reunite with all your family (flock too) in abetter place and a better time.
God bless.

I'm sure she is with you now in spirit. Every time you reminisce, she is near.

ann

Feb 18, 2011
USA
Parrots
1 nanday conure Black Jack, 1 Brotogeris parakeet Whiff, 1 ring neck dove Eliza, and 6 society finches (3 are tame). RIP my parent pairs of societies and my little gouldian finches
I am so sorry for your loss, it is clear that she thrived in your home and was given a wonderful life with a wonderful owner. Prayers headed your way~

Most Reactions

Latest posts