My Heart is Breaking Again!

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
Im glad to hear Sally is well and courting the coffee pot even if she is s bit clingy...hopefully one day in the not so distant future Maggie will return to help Sally lead the flock again and in the meantime you and Sally are doing a Great job...not all the laughter is gone Mark while you have Sally making eyes at the coffee pot in the morning and listening to it chatter to her (hee hee) and probably hear her chatter back LoL :) ...that should put a smile on your face for now and Please God it wont be long before Magie returns and has you all laughing your hearts out again real soon

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
I just saw this thread Mark as I have not been on the forum much the last couple of months. I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. But I am glad that the problem has been found and Sally is getting better.

You, Sally & Maggie will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Still hoping Maggie will come home to you.:smile015:

Most Reactions