TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
So, currently I am hanging out here in Texas ... I am here on business ... uugh! I have had a hell of a trip ... I left on 7:00 am Sunday morning and didn't get here until almost 6:00 Sunday night (with the loss of an hour due to a time change). Monday and Today I was in meetings all day. The nights have been kind of fun, I have made at least two new 'friends' along with 4 or 5 other acquaintances ...

Woke up this morning to a hotel that didn't have power ... then found out that we weren't going to be allowed to stay in the hotel for the next two nights due to a scheduling conflict ... they have made reservations for us at a far inferrior hotel for the next two nights ... but at least this inferrior hotel has internet access in the room (the nicer hotel didn't have it in the rooms).

Myself and my boss will be leaving Thursday afternoon while the rest of the bunch will be leaving Wednesday night ... leaving me and my boss here by ourselves ... it's really no fun.

I miss Christy I haven't seen her in a week ... I haven't seen Hammie or Mac in like 3 days and I am having birdy withdrawls ... Quite honestly, and I am sorry to say this Crazy, TEXAS IS BORNING!

The only great thing that has come out of this trip is those two friends that I have made, one of them is my roommate who, by far, is the coolest gay guy I have ever met ... yeah, I'm roomin' with the gay guy and I am completely fine with that ...

I want to go home ... I need to see my girl, and my boys ... uuugh! Thursday can't come fast enough!

~ Tex

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
... I have made at least two new 'friends' along with 4 or 5 other acquaintances ...

Oh? And, uh, other than this gay dude buddy youve met, what about this other 'friend'? using the ' ''s kinda makes the naughty minded go "hmmmmmmm??"

Naw, I'm just teasing you ... *leans closer* come on, details hehehe

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh Tex, I'm so sorry you are having such a horrid time of it all.

Reading your post and all my mothering instincts came out and I just wanted to give ya such a big motherly hug.
grouphug.gif

We are keeping an eye on Christy for ya, and she is keeping an eye on your guys. Thursday will soon be here and you can then see your gal, and guys. I wish I could make the time go quicker for ya I really do. I'm so sorry you are having a bad time.

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
that was amazing party Christy had..woo....all over the web..shame about the raid:D

OP
TexDot33

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
that was amazing party Christy had..woo....all over the web..shame about the raid:D

Now that's funny right there ... :18::18:

Good one Karen ...

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
ha ha yeah you just haven't seen the good parts of Texas. Plano IS boring that's why it's called PLAIN O :) Grab a phone book look up tree top bird center and go get a birdy fix:)

Christy

Mar 28, 2007
New Hampshire, USA
Parrots
Hamlet the Sun Conure and Mac the green cheek conure
Oh, honey, you have one more day of your adventure then you get to come home to us!!!! You will be fine. Have a good night. Maybe you should take birdcrazy's advice and find a bird store! Bring home some suveniors for the babies!

Christy

Mar 28, 2007
New Hampshire, USA
Parrots
Hamlet the Sun Conure and Mac the green cheek conure
Don't put the idea in his head....he would probably actually do it and he would be in very much trouble!!! :) :)

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Think anywhere's gonna be boring when all he wants is to
I need to see my girl, and my boys

Christy as least you come before the fids, in my house its the other way round. When Andi gets home from anywhere, its furbys, fids, kids, and then lil ole me. :D :D (But then I'm the same if I go away Andi is tucked on the end of everyone else.)

Most Reactions