my names angel and i'm a fruitaholic!!!

mellykyitus

Oct 22, 2010
Media
south wales UK
Parrots
Angel the blue and gold macaw, mimsy the lesser sulphur too, rocky the galah & willow the blue crowned conure.
angel found the fruitbowl, she loves her oranges!! i love her soooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!! :smile015::smile015::smile015::smile015::smile015::smile015::smile015:

Last edited:

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
hee heee way to cute, my nut loves her oranges too, and she looks sooo content over the fruit bowl (new feeding bowl) lol

OP
mellykyitus

mellykyitus

Oct 22, 2010
Media
south wales UK
Parrots
Angel the blue and gold macaw, mimsy the lesser sulphur too, rocky the galah & willow the blue crowned conure.
feeding bowl... LOL, i like that!! x

birdiemomma

Dec 2, 2010
California
Parrots
My Hahn's Macaw Bella <3
Bella will shred through a piece of banana so quick & she is so tiny. I wonder how she fits all of it in there!!!!

OP
mellykyitus

mellykyitus

Oct 22, 2010
Media
south wales UK
Parrots
i joined facebook... if anyone wants to befriend me my name is melody ruffle and my profile pic is the same as this one (angel in the fruitbowl) x

Von1983

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Media
ahhhha! That is so cute Melly! <3

I wish Cal liked oranges! Easiest thing ever to prepare but nooooooo haha! Peeled grapes and apple are her fave fruits. Then strawberry and mango.....*sigh sigh* haha!

Most Reactions