My new baby...finally!!!

OP
Mamaof3

Mamaof3

Jan 25, 2016
Queens, NY
Parrots
Twix-Female Parakeet, Twizzle-male Parakeet, foster mommy to my mom's galah- Rosey
Wow, what a gorgeous face! Wishing you a long and happy life together!!
Thank you!! I look forward to my beautiful future with him.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

fowlstack

Jul 19, 2016
Spring, Texas
Parrots
'Rio' - Mexican Red Head Amazon (2016)
Congratulations. I am getting mine in about 2-3 weeks. He is a Mexican RedHead and is down to one feeding a day. So looking forward to bringing him home.

OP
Mamaof3

Mamaof3

Jan 25, 2016
Queens, NY
Parrots
Twix-Female Parakeet, Twizzle-male Parakeet, foster mommy to my mom's galah- Rosey
Congratulations. I am getting mine in about 2-3 weeks. He is a Mexican RedHead and is down to one feeding a day. So looking forward to bringing him home.
I think mine is down to 2 feedings. Feels like forever to get him home. What makes the feelings worse is not being able to see him often. The drive there and the drive back is horrible.

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Gad zooks I just realized your in Queens? We have to have a play date sometime, Salty and your little Baby. Salty goes to work with me in Queens all the time.

OP
Mamaof3

Mamaof3

Jan 25, 2016
Queens, NY
Parrots
Gad zooks I just realized your in Queens? We have to have a play date sometime, Salty and your little Baby. Salty goes to work with me in Queens all the time.
Really?! Where in queens?

Most Reactions