My Peafowls

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
Umar, you are a lucky man to be able to see this sight in your own garden! I remember the first time I ever saw a peacock: I was four years old and my parents had taken me to the zoo. I was skipping ahead of them and turned a corner. Around the corner was a beautiful peacock with his tail in full display. I got such a surprise, I fell over backward! I can remember that day as if it were yesterday. I thought I'd never seen such a stunningly beautiful bird and the shades of blue and green took my breath away. They still do! Please wish your Peafowl a cheery 'Hello' from me, Umar. I think they're perfectly lovely! :)

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Gorgeous!! I thought it was you who had the peafowl :) I enjoyed seeing it when you posted them before. The albino is stunning also!

OP
U

UMARKHANMARDAN

May 20, 2013
Hi Betrisher the one is Black Shoulder & his name is Mr Black the other ones name is Mr White.Both are Indian Blue color mutations.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
They are gorgeous! What a great view you have in your yard!

OP
U

UMARKHANMARDAN

May 20, 2013
Yes Raven i have posted some pictures before.I posted Indian Blue,Black Shoulder & Java green. Whites are not truly Albino as their eyes are not red which is commonly found in Albino animals.White is rather a color mutation of Indian Blue.

OP
U

UMARKHANMARDAN

May 20, 2013
Thanks Raven & Terry its good you loved my birds.Yes its a great fun to see the peafowls when in full train & dancing in the yard.Its breeding season here.Its also Parrots breeding season along other birds.

Most Reactions