my ringneck parrot

lynn

May 15, 2011
south wales great Briton
:confused:hi my name is lynn i am a owner of 3 dogs 1 kitten 2 rabbits 1 Indian ring neck parrot alfie who i am still trying to bond with i have had him/she for 6weeks now alfie is 7months old so i am new to this i am finding it hard trying to get him/her to take to me at the more so if anyone can help with this i would be very greatfull

Abzeez

Apr 26, 2011
WI
Parrots
Bean the Blue Front Amazon, Chico the Ringneck, and Ida the African grey
I own a 30 year old, wild caught, ringneck. He isn't a realy cuddly parrot. I have heard that ringnecks really aren't. Just give it time. Every parrot is different. Maybe offer treats, and try to get him/her to play games with you.

My ringneck loves water bottle caps, and dominos. He loves to take little things apart, and throw stuff on the floor. I set up the coffee table with stuff and just let him throw everything on the floor. Then I pick it all up, and he throws it all on the floor again. :) He loves that game.

OP
L

lynn

May 15, 2011
south wales great Briton
i wish ialfie would take treats off me but he wont i drops them in his bowl he been out all day we could not get him back in his cage the little sod

Most Reactions