My Rose Crowned Conure

RyanY

Oct 7, 2012
Lincolnshire
Parrots
30+ Budgies, One Pair of Rosa Bourkes, One Pair of Green Cheeked Conures, 12+ Finches and a Pet Rose Crowned Conure.
Here is my hand reared Rose Crowned Conure, so far unnamed because we don't know what gender it is.

Rosecrownedconure1.jpg

This is a picture the breeder sent to me showing it as a baby.:)

Rosecrownedconure2.jpg

Rosecrownedconure3.jpg

Rosecrownedconure4.jpg

Hope you like, do you have any suggestions for names?:)

OP
RyanY

RyanY

Oct 7, 2012
Lincolnshire
Parrots
30+ Budgies, One Pair of Rosa Bourkes, One Pair of Green Cheeked Conures, 12+ Finches and a Pet Rose Crowned Conure.
No problem and thanks. :)

Keep the names coming. Hope to get it DNA tested sooner or later. :)

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
Rosebud if it's a girl ,beautiful bird . That baby picture is so cute:D

WindyRed

Jan 6, 2012
Parrots
Yellow sided GCC, Turquoise GCC, four Cockatiels, BF Amazon, Bronze Wing Pionus, and a Bunch of Budgies!
I like the name Ellie.

I just can't name any of MY birds Ellie because I already have an Allie! LOL Besides, I think she looks like an Ellie. (I think she's a girl. :wink:))

truste

Sep 21, 2012
NYC
Parrots
Pineapple GCC--still unnamed!
Briar? Like brair rose? Honestly I should be barred from talking about names, since I've had my baby for a month and she still doesn't have a name.

Would you mind me asking--do you know if your breeder has any other rose crowned babies available? My boyfriend and I have been searching for one for him for weeks!

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
so cute! :)

i like weird names :p Iagu or Fabio if its a boy :p and clover if its a girl..

but then i love the greek gods... Calypso, Hera, Athena, Iris, Aeolus, Apollo :)

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
Carmine! It's a light shade of red, like rose/red color. LOVE the name, I am planning on naming my CAG that name. :D I say Carmine, if it's a girl. Or Coraline. And Ivy. :p How about Flame for a boy? Rowdy? Milo? I like Elvis too. :D And Ellie!

OP
RyanY

RyanY

Oct 7, 2012
Lincolnshire
Parrots
Loving the name suggestions, keep them coming.:)

And yes the breeder does still have this ones sibling, and he is taking it to the Stafford bird show on sunday. :)

Lintini

May 5, 2012
Bay Area California
Parrots
Margret-Mealy Amazon 28 (family parrot), Petri- Peach Front Conure 4, Chloe- Congo African Grey 24 and Rio- Blue Crown Conure 4 !! :D
I love the photos, he/she is adorable!!!! so so so so cute!!! good luck with the name!

Kantia

Aug 18, 2012
UK, Leicester.
Parrots
Tich. A Green-Cheeked Blue Conure. Hatched 6th May 2012 <3
Awww it was nice of the breeder to send you a photo when s/he was a baby, and look at her/him now! Absolutely gorgeous.

truste

Sep 21, 2012
NYC
Parrots
Pineapple GCC--still unnamed!
Oh, oops. I'm in the US, so I guess that wouldn't work out :(

WannaBeAParrot

Jul 5, 2012
Media
SE Florida and Sullivan County, NY
Parrots
Cody-Blu, female Blue-Crowned Conure, Hatched - (approx) June 1, 2014, in a South Florida tree.

Pritti (Cherry-Head Conure) -- Fly in Peace my beautiful boy. Forever I'll love you.
Beautiful birdy. Wonderful to have the baby picture.

Name ideas:
Garnet.
Rosso (Italian for red).
Lolo (Romani for red).
Lava.
Rusty.

Let us know what you decide.

OP
RyanY

RyanY

Oct 7, 2012
Lincolnshire
Parrots
Thanks for your kind comments. :)

And I love the name Rusty. :)

Most Reactions