My Temperamental Too

OP
Allee

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
That's so sweet, Amanda, Bundi, and Millie, thank you! Poppy is far more photogenic than her Mommy and she loves the camera.

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
What a pleasant surprise! Love the pics, Huckleberry! Especially the last one! And Amanda is right, those glasses truly suit you.

Obviously Poppy has come around, herself, as she doesn't appear to be paying those glasses even the slightest mind. Lol!

OP
Allee

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Thanks, Doc! I'm happy we made you smile. My Poppy seldom holds grudges but she does have a temper.

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
Fly free Plum, my gorgeous boy.
Allee thank you for the pics. Glasses look very nice btw!

I found I was a tad emotional looking at your lovely pics and realised it is because you have given Poppy a fantastic home where she is obviously very happy and free to express herself which we see from time to time. So thank you again.

PS If Poppy likes modelling we are happy to see more of her, it's OK if her mom is struggling and wants to dip out.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Love the pic of two Wonderwomen! I'll bet Poppy would like a miniature version of those glasses for herself! :D

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Allee, your glasses look fabulous! Poppy is just jealous that she didn't get any! You look gorgeous in them, Sweet Pea:)

OP
Allee

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
All of you are so sweet! Thanks for the kind words!

Now I must search for a pair of glasses for Poppy, she'd look so cute.

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Five pages of funny. Loved reading it, more Poppy stories, please.

OP
Allee

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
Thanks, Al! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Most Reactions

Latest posts