My wood chipper.

Sterling1113

Feb 15, 2014
Dallas area, Texas
Pascal enjoys chewing the wood pieces I ordered from MSBS, and I don't even have to put them on a toy! :D That piece he's holding is now in lots of small pieces. :rolleyes: I have to ration them out or else they'll all be gone!! :eek:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Talli loves to use those as foot toys as well! Pisces is not interested in foot toys at all, but she loves them hanging in her cage:)
Pascal just gets more beautiful all the time, Ashley.

OP
Sterling1113

Sterling1113

Feb 15, 2014
Dallas area, Texas
What a cute wood chipper!
Thank you!! :) He can be a camera ham sometimes ;)
Talli loves to use those as foot toys as well! Pisces is not interested in foot toys at all, but she loves them hanging in her cage:)
Pascal just gets more beautiful all the time, Ashley.

He LOVES foot toys. He'll poof up and attack them violently at first, then he will crawl over and pick them up and play once he decides they're safe.. LOL. He's so melodramatic ;)
Thank you so much! The blues in his chest are really coming out, especially in the sunlight :)

OP
Sterling1113

Sterling1113

Feb 15, 2014
Dallas area, Texas
Great Shots!! I love the first one, he kind of looks up like "What Mom?"

:D Yes! I'm sure he's wondering why I have to pull my phone out every time he does something new.. :54: luckily he doesn't mind the camera, so I don't worry over disturbing his play time ;)

JustAWhiteCap

Mar 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Odie aka "Little Monster"
Odie LOVES wood!!! He has taken over my shoe rack made out of soft pine wood. It stands 3 shelves high and he is conquering one level at a time...LOL!

Most Reactions