Nails in Toy >:[

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
oh i will definitely be placing an order with that store (i have already bookmarked a few toys ;) ) and other online stores after all this.. at least i will know they are bird safe :)

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
I am thoroughly disgusted with the company! So they sell bird toys that are made in China, slap on THEIR own label and therefore they are in the clear? I don't think so! :mad: I agree possibly contacting the BBB. And never EVER buy another bird product from that company - who knows WHAT they use in their toys, as China doesn't have the strict regulations we have.

All in all - VERY VERY glad that YOU found them, and not Fargo. :) And I pity any and all other birds that come in contact with the same toy. :(

WilliamKenyon

Aug 21, 2015
Media
Parrots
Mango: Male cockatiel, Ruby: Female eclectus
Always good to keep this in mind when buying toy's for our fids. Manufacturers preferring to do things cheaply or quickly rather then taking into account the possible danger :(. I know that i always check over my toys for possible hazards before installing them. Sounds like these nails were hidden and not visible until the toy has had some use:eek:. An old post but still completely relevant to all of us. Hopefully that toy has been taken off the shelves. Cheers.:)

Most Reactions

Latest posts