Need A Signature, I Would Be Glad To Help! :)

Timothy

Aug 16, 2014
Port Richey, Florida
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw [Maya] // Sun Conure Baby [Zippo] // 2 Lovebirds [Nibblet & Nellie]
OH MY GOSH!!!!

This is soooo beautiful!!! Thank you soo so much! :D im THRILLED :DD

It came out WAYYY better than i ever imagined!

Last edited:

Timothy

Aug 16, 2014
Port Richey, Florida
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw [Maya] // Sun Conure Baby [Zippo] // 2 Lovebirds [Nibblet & Nellie]
I am sooo thrilled this sig looks amazing. Thank you soo soo much, again!

Edit: This signature makes me realize more and ,more just how truly beautiful Maya is. I'm so lucky. She is such a good bird!

Last edited:
OP
Blancaej

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
Wow, really nice work there :) and done so quickly!

Thanks RavensGryf! He made it easy and provided a background which helps! ;)

OH MY GOSH!!!!

Glad you like it Timothy and you are very welcome! :D

Edit: This signature makes me realize more and ,more just how truly beautiful Maya is. I'm so lucky. She is such a good bird!

Maya is a beautiful girl Timothy. You should be very proud of that girl! She is absolutely stunning!

Thanks for the credit in your siggy by the way! ;)

Timothy

Aug 16, 2014
Port Richey, Florida
Parrots
Wow, really nice work there :) and done so quickly!

Thanks RavensGryf! He made it easy and provided a background which helps! ;)

OH MY GOSH!!!!

Glad you like it Timothy and you are very welcome! :D

Maya is a beautiful girl Timothy. You should be very proud of that girl! She is absolutely stunning!

Thanks for the credit in your siggy by the way! ;)

You definitely deserve the credit :D It came out fabulous. If i were you id demand credit shown for your wonderful sigs ;-)

OP
Blancaej

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
Not a bad idea Timothy. I will consider it! ;)

OP
Blancaej

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
Just a reminder, I do siggys if you want one. ;)

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Thank you for your offer! You have the 'eye' of an artist Blanca... The siggies I've seen from you are absolutely beautiful. I'd love one, but everyone is molting now!

OP
Blancaej

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
Thank you for your offer! You have the 'eye' of an artist Blanca... The siggies I've seen from you are absolutely beautiful. I'd love one, but everyone is molting now!

Awww, thank you Julie! ;) I would love to do one for you! Do you have any pics from before they were molting??

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie

Awww, thank you Julie! ;) I would love to do one for you! Do you have any pics from before they were molting??

I have tons of pics. I'll have to think about a theme and what pics to use! :)

OP
Blancaej

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
I have tons of pics. I'll have to think about a theme and what pics to use! :)

Definitely do that, as soon as you can get me pics & a theme I will get a siggy started! ;)

OP
Blancaej

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
Here are a few more siggys I've done:

laurawsignature_zpsa17605de.jpg

timothysignature_zps088f3bea.jpg

beep_zps200f0add.jpg

I made this one for a friend of mine who gave up all her birds due to going through a hardship. She was still an active member of another forum I was on and wanted a siggy. So I made her this one.
Debsiggy_zpslopybaru.jpg

My most recent.

tikitaco_zpslbobto23.jpg

My Facebook cover photo! ;)

facebookcover_zpsssze2bq2.jpg

My current siggy:

siggysummer2015_zpszsrake0j.jpg

Last edited:

Most Reactions