Need help with Timneh African Grey

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
HAHAHAHA, you're joining the instigation crew now! Ooohh, imagine how good we can get Tex if we combine our forces... :smile039: :smile039:

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
The pic is cute, but cheesy ... really, for a truer representation of "me" it should be a picture of a super cool guy shooting a can of Spam with some sort of automatic heavy weaponry ... that would be more accurate ... well, it was until Black_Nova (our fearless leader) put all these super-cool security features into the forum so now there is almost no spam ... my nickname is kinda obsolete now ... :(

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
Hey, Tex, um...come back to earth. That was a PERFECT representation of you...you are NOT a heavy duty automatic weaponry kind of guy...sorry. You're just a man in a spam suit...and now it doesn't even make sense.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:D :D Oh gals, I'm sorry but as you are all ganging up on our Poor Tex, I feel kinda sorry for him,

Don't worry Tex, I'll help ya out,

Think what we could get up to if we COMBINE OUR FORCES :D :D and POWERS *gives evil kinda laugh*

shahzadmasih

May 14, 2007
Hi, this post is very informative; however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Don't worry Tex, I'll help ya out ... we COMBINE OUR FORCES :D :D and POWERS *gives evil kinda laugh*

So here is a question, should we combine our forces on the post below mine ... is this spam?!

~ :50:

MLB

Dec 27, 2006
WI
Parrots
Sulfur Crested Cockatoo ~ Blue Quaker to be
That looks like Spam to me...I think they want to see the combined forces:p and sry if it isnt but look at the name and i have always noticed with spam they always add extra websites and "best regards"
HERES MINE!!!!!!!!
ArabellaBB31507005.jpg

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
It would help if he said WHAT information he wanted!!!! jeez!

(talking about the spam... person by the way lol)

and also look at the name! its all weird! spammers always have weird user names like that!

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
The pic is cute, but cheesy ... really, for a truer representation of "me" it should be a picture of a super cool guy shooting a can of Spam with some sort of automatic heavy weaponry ... that would be more accurate ... well, it was until Black_Nova (our fearless leader) put all these super-cool security features into the forum so now there is almost no spam ... my nickname is kinda obsolete now ... :(

excuse me have you taken a look on your threads lately! i dont know what it is about you but they keep going to YOUR threads.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I have sent a PM to see if they could post about what info they wanted. :confused:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Interesting how some previous posts on this thread referenced SPAM, getting the unmistakable whiff of it here!

Most Reactions

Latest posts