New baby GCC, can anybody tell me her color?

Mangosmaid

May 9, 2020
Ohio
Parrots
Baby GCC
Today I was lucky enough to meet Mango (decided on a name when I thought she would be a normal or maybe a little yellow) and get to make her a part of my family. She officially is the best Mother’s Day present ever.

mangosmaid-albums-mango-picture22439-ec837936-2990-419f-bff9-a6071103e90a.jpeg

mangosmaid-albums-mango-picture22438-f64511c7-961b-4ec3-bf17-7de1e9c9a031.jpeg

Not sure why this forum spun the pic, I couldn’t fix it.

So like the title says, her color is very unique and I am not educated in conures enough to put more than a guess forward....I think so far maybe cinnamon turquoise green cheek, but her eyes are dark.

She is super sweet and already loves to snuggle and hasn’t nipped yet even when she has yelled at us.

I am open to any and all advice and I will probably be reading non stop the next few weeks, I already have been since we decided on a GCC a few weeks ago.

I decided we are using the she pronoun for her till proven otherwise today, just makes it easier picking one. She has not been dna tested

Last edited:

lollipoppy

Mar 10, 2020
Canada
Parrots
Mama to Milo the Pineapple X Cinnamon GCC
Cinnamon turquoise sounds right in my opinion. Milo is a cinnamon pineapple and he has greener wings than your girl does. His head is the same grey as her entire body is though, which is where his “cinnamon” term comes from, I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jen5200

Mar 27, 2017
Media
Albums
Washington State
Parrots
Baby - Sun Conure;
Tango - GCC;
Bindi - Sun Conure;
Stanley - Pineapple GCC;
Screamer “Scree� - Cockatiel;
Tee - Pineapple GCC; Jimmy - Cockatiel
Such a cutie! I think she could be a cinnamon turquoise, but I’m not an expert by any stretch of the imagination. Lots of conure info here....enjoy :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts