New Cat Tree!

Tangie

May 10, 2013
Maine
Parrots
Kiko; A cockatiel.
Tangie; My beloved Sun Conure who passed away in May 2013
I haven't had a cat tree in a while for Cleo, although I do have a scratching post here and there. So, I decided to get one. It took me several weeks to decide on the right one and hopefully I am making the right decision. I hope it is in good condition, and is not cheap, although it was only 97$, with free Prime shipping. I ordered it on the third, so I am expecting it either tomorrow or Tuesday. Here's the link, in case any of you are interested after I set it up and open it~

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003V82QFK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00"]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003V82QFK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00[/ame]
I probably will not return it becaus eit costs 40$ to do so, so wish me the best of luck!]

Last edited:
OP
Tangie

Tangie

May 10, 2013
Maine
Parrots
Kiko; A cockatiel.
Thanks! I am receiving it tomorrow, I guess. And I have had cats my whole life, quite a few of them! They are definitely a joy to have around!

Amanda_Bennett

Sep 27, 2014
Gresham, OR
Parrots
Zilla 29 Y.O. Orange Wing Amazon
I need a new one for my cats, so please let us know if this one is a good one or not. I've looked at it a few times and almost bought it a couple weeks ago, but I'm afraid it won't be worth the money!

OP
Tangie

Tangie

May 10, 2013
Maine
Parrots
Kiko; A cockatiel.
Alright, I will let you know! I think Cleo will enjoy it, but I am still unsure on whether I will or not. Cleopatra weighs about 6 pounds, so I don't know if it would work for a much larger cat, but it says it is for medium to large cats. How many do you have, and do you know how much they weigh? It seems to be a good deal, with a relatively high rating for over 200 reviews.

OP
Tangie

Tangie

May 10, 2013
Maine
Parrots
Kiko; A cockatiel.
Well, I am so sorry for not being on much! And now the price for the Cat Tree is more expensive. But I think it's totally worth it. A few minor 'aesthetic' issues I had. Like the letter "G" could be seen underneath one of the houses, and it is a little unsturdy without the top post, because our roof is too low. But with the post, I doubt it would be wobbly at all. I will post a few pictures in a little bit.

Most Reactions