new fid.

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
So I have been brousing on craigs list pets from fort meyers to sarasota fla. I like to look at the pictures with the adds and several days ago I kept seeing an add with a pic of a 5 mo old red bellied parrot in Cape Coral Fla. with a rehoming fee but no price. He was so cute. Anyway just for kicks and giggles hubby e mailed and asked the price. No to high we don't need it. the next day hubby said he made an offer and they accepted it Next thing I knew we were in the car headed to cape coral and I now have a new fid. She thought he is a male however I will find out after the first real moult. He is very cute and mostly tame with the worst wing clip I ever seen. She said that the breeder had clipped him and that she had handfed him from one month old. She said she lost her son two months ago and had to go back to work. She takes her other fids to work with her at the pet store. 2 amazons and couldn't leave this one home alone all day. Hubby will post pics later hopefully. Alison and sweetie pie:D

PortaPerch

Apr 28, 2012
SurfCity, SoCalif
Parrots
Chewbaca, F. Galah, h10/10;
Greybeard, M. Congo AG h03/09
Congrats!

This is really strange: about two months ago I won a bluetooth car kit on ebay from a woman in Florida who said she had lost her son, and it was in his stuff.

The brand of bluetooth: Parrot.

Parrot USA

Karigan

Jul 3, 2011
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Kitoko: Female Senegal Parrot, born 2002
Talia: Female CAG, born 2008
Mateo: Female CAG, born 2008
Congrats!
Sorry to hear about the bad wing clip, Kito came like that and she's never gotten completely comfortable with flying.

OP
A

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
porta perch. The woman was young and that was her baby.that she lost I think when she got this baby she had planned to stay home.and raise her child and now is going back to work. She also has two minpins , agerman shepard , a saint bernard, a rescued orangs wing amazon and a rescued 32 year old mealy amazon. The bird cage for them was huge with big playstands. The cage that my bird was in is too small and will have to be replaced eventually. I think she also works with somesort of rescue group. Alison and sweetie pie:D

ann

Feb 18, 2011
USA
Parrots
1 nanday conure Black Jack, 1 Brotogeris parakeet Whiff, 1 ring neck dove Eliza, and 6 society finches (3 are tame). RIP my parent pairs of societies and my little gouldian finches
That's so sad that she lost her son, I hope shes doing OK :(. On the other hand, congrats on your new fid :), pics please :D

Most Reactions