New from Dallas

Pwr_wrx

Sep 26, 2012
Flower mound
Parrots
2 cockatiels & a B&G Macaw
Hi everyone,

I am a BnG macaw and cockatiel owner. I have a 4 yr old BnG named baba and 2 cockatiels names caca and lala. Im hoping caca and lala have some babies this year :). Other than that the main reason i joined this website is to interact and learn from other owners about birds and also find local bird owners who want to meet up because I want my macaw to interact with other macaws. I showed him a video of macaws on youtube the other day and he was just staring at them and would laugh "hahahahah". It was a funny site. I have videos of baba on youtube if anyone wants to see him. Just type baba the macaw peeling an orange and i think there are couple other ones also. If anyone in dfw area has macaws please message me. I would love to have my bird meet other birds. thanks guys

Adinafloyd

Jul 8, 2012
Slaughter, La
Parrots
Jax (CAG)
Scarlet (Ekkie)
Toot (TAG)
(YNA-Nappy, Gone but never ever far from my heart)
Hi and welcome to the forum..would love to see pics of your babies

OP
Pwr_wrx

Pwr_wrx

Sep 26, 2012
Flower mound
Parrots
Hi and welcome to the forum..would love to see pics of your babies

Here are some pics :) of caca (grey) and lala (white)

and of Baba (BnG macaw)
1st 3 are of him deshelling an almond and the last one is of him eating soup from his bowl

Attachments

• caca_lala.jpg
    caca_lala.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 146
  • baba1.jpg
    baba1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 160
  • Baba2.jpg
    Baba2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Baba3.jpg
    Baba3.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 152
  • babasoup2.jpg
    babasoup2.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 163

Erinsmom

Sep 27, 2012
Northern Colorado USA
Parrots
Right now I have 2 adult tiels Annie and Frosty and their two off spring Penelope and riley
welcome I am hand raising my first cockatiel babies right now its a blast...good luck

horsesculpter

Jun 21, 2012
Texas
Parrots
Catalina Macaw, Sunny
We are from west of Fort Worth and wish there was a group. Awhile back somebody started a meet-up group but it fizzled.

OP
Pwr_wrx

Pwr_wrx

Sep 26, 2012
Flower mound
Parrots
thanks everyone!

and horsesculptur, i had joined that dfw parrots club and went to one meeting at a park at grapevine and i was the only one that showed up!! after that they never planned anything and then the group fell apart...is that the same one ur talking about?

horsesculpter

Jun 21, 2012
Texas
Parrots
Catalina Macaw, Sunny
Yes, that was the group. I think we were going to that meeting but it was about 110 that day and Sunny our macaw does not like the heat. That was the only meeting planned anywhere near us and then the group fell apart.

khaiqha

Sep 19, 2012
Lewisville, TX
Parrots
Alexandrine Ringneck,
about to be getting a Jardine's
I'm in Denton and the only bird people I know are my roommate's lol. I've talked to some local stores but there doesn't seem to be a well known group. I would really love to find a giant indoor place where I can fly my alexandrine.

008kenichijouji

Sep 27, 2012
Midwest
Parrots
Disney---Sun conure
For a short while I used to live in, and then visit often, D/FW in my youth, but now I'm settled in Indiana. I still love Texas.... :)

Welcome to the forum, though!

I'll have a B&G soon. Still in the visiting process. :)

Riio

Apr 19, 2011
San Diego California
Parrots
'Rio'~RIP baby girl 'Sunshine'~Yellow Side Green Cheek Conure
So upon looking at your pictures I thought, eeww thats a black almond, hope its ok for the bird to eat! Then I realized that was his toes wrapped around an almond! Then seeing his beak eating it, wow really puts into perspective how big those birds really are! Wowza! He is beautiful! And I love his "hairdo" in the first couple!
Welcome to the forum, and hopefully if y'all dont find a group to meet up with those of you that are on here talking can get together for some visits! Best of luck!

Most Reactions

Latest posts