New from NY

M

MissEk4Ferio

Hi, I'm Diana currently have a female normal cockatiel about 5-6months old. Her name is Lenore. She loves to hang out and goes to places with me, loves to get her head and lower jaw rubbed. She's been with me for couple months now. She also enjoys seeing and talking with the outside birds,( morning doves,sparrows, American robins, red cardinals they love to hangout by my window sill for bird seeds). Early in the morning and later afternoon.i'm in the process of adopting a green cheek conure or maybe a pineapple conure this weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_4607.jpg
    IMG_4607.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_4611.jpg
    IMG_4611.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_4613.jpg
    IMG_4613.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_4606.jpg
    IMG_4606.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 75

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Hello, and welcome!
This place is a great source of information and support.
I LOVE cockatiels and little conures!
I'm glad you found us.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Welcome Diana and Lenore! What a cutie you have there. Looking forward to hearing all about your new addition.

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Welcome, fellow Islander, and be welcomed. That is a cute cocky!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to the forums, Diana!! Lenore is a cutie and seems very well adjusted.

UnkTob

Sep 19, 2017
Spudville, Idaho
Parrots
My beautiful and hilarious little parakeet, Strat, (short for the Stratacaster guitar, since he loved rock music) passed away a few months ago, after 7 years of fun and craziness. Just got an IRN!
Welcome Diana! Lenore sure is cute! Great group of people here, and I've learned quite a bit from them in my short time here.

OP
M

MissEk4Ferio

Thank you all, my Birdy feels welcomed lol

LordTriggs

May 11, 2017
Surrey, UK
Parrots
Rio (Yellow sided conure) sadly no longer with us
welcome to you and yours!

You'll find some real fans of Tiels here and once you have your own little conure the Conure Committee will be more than happy to welcome you as long as your seed payments are kept up to date!

SirEdwin89

Mar 5, 2016
Virginia
Parrots
Confetti (9y/o CAG), Ely (5 y/o Citron SC2), Barney (3 y/o MSC2), Baby (21 y/o Senegal), Peaches (16 y/o M2)
Conan (26 y/o Harlequin Macaw)
Welcome to the feathered family.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
I love cockatiels and conures, I'd just advise don't get to many birds too quickly. It's not a race. You need to bond with each one, I've seen a lot of videos of cockatiels with conures and sometimes they get along, sometimes they don't. Things like gender play a part. I appreciate how you feel and would love multiple birds but I focus on my clark right now, when he's all old and wise I might consider another but to many to fast and you might have a lot of personality conflicts.

I wish you the best of luck.

Most Reactions