New here, and hello to everyone from Ithaca, NY

Jokester

Oct 4, 2010
Ithaca, NY
Parrots
N/A
Hello Everyone, just to let you all know I do not currently own a parrot though I did once, and would like to again. I am wanting a conure for my fiance, and I that we can raise together as our companion for years to come. As a introduction I am a 25 year old male I love having fun, and being actiove. I like telling jokes, and making people laugh, thank you all for welcoming me here, and I hope I can get on the right path for getting a happy healthy bundle of joy.:orange:

Bobby34231

Jun 25, 2010
Media
Albums
Sarasota,Florida
Parrots
Quincy - Blue Throated Macaw, Skittles and Dusty - Rose Breasted Too's,
Joey - Yellow Crown Amazon, Ashley - CAG
Hello Jokester and welcome to the forum, there are many members here that are owned by conures of all types, I'm sure there will be lots of info and advice steered your way in helping you decide which may be the right choice for you, stick around, have fun and enjoy your stay :)

OP
J

Jokester

Oct 4, 2010
Ithaca, NY
Parrots
N/A
I'm glad to be here, and well I would be most happy with a sun conure this bird my fiance also favors most, so if i could get help in that direction that would be wonderful.

bogo1

Jun 22, 2010
Media
Albums
Missouri
Parrots
Sam (GCC)
Gem (CBC)
Merry and Teechka (parakeets)
and non FIDS:
Harvey and Jed (dogs) Jolte and Churney (cats) Twister and Mac (horses) Nikolas and Aleksndr (ducks )
Hello jokester and welcome.

I am presently owned by two conures and have cared for a third for almost 22 years after rescuing her at age nine. ( her age...not mine) My birds are the smaller and quiter ( generally) conures but I have also fostered a sun conure for two years. Let me know if you have questions I might help with.

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
Welcome to the forum jokester!
icon_yaya.gif
You will fit right in with this crazy bunch!

cnyguy

Apr 23, 2010
Syracuse, NY
Parrots
Quaker parrot, Ralph
Welcome to the Forum from a "neighbor" in Syracuse! It's always nice to meet someone with a good sense of humor. Good luck in finding your Conure!

OP
J

Jokester

Oct 4, 2010
Ithaca, NY
Parrots
N/A
Thank you everyone for the Welcome this looks to be a exciting forum, and very active too. My fiance, and I are currently most interested in a Sun Conure they curently have one here at the local petsmart. I have also been told to try breeders, and larger cages I have now.

Most Reactions

Latest posts