New here with lots of questions

Birdmama80

May 24, 2018
Hi there! My name is Sarah. I'm from CA central coast. I have a lesser sulfer crested cockatoo and 2 red rumped parrots. I have lots of experience with a variety of birds. I used to home rehab wild songs birds that were sick, injured, or orphaned babies. Having parrots was definitely a learning curve! I want to make sure I'm doing things right so I'm looking forward to having your support. Thank you!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to Sarah and her flock trio! Thanks for your dedication to song birds, they need all the help they receive and then some!!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hello Sarah & welcome! I'm so glad you joined us!

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Welcome!

Good for you for reaching out. You'll find lots of great support and information here. The Search Tab above is really useful for reading up on specific topics in which you're interested.

WOW! Rescuing songbirds... that must have been beyond rewarding.

We occasionally have people drop by with injured or orphaned wild birds. You'll be a great resource.

I'm glad you're here.

Most Reactions