New Here

CrazyConure

Aug 6, 2015
Minnesota
Parrots
Jester and Harley Quinn-gcc
Hey everyone!

I'm new to this site and pretty new to the bird world. I adopted my first gcc, Jester, after doing a lot of research to make sure I'd be a right fit for him (actually a her, but I got in the habit of calling him a him) and a few months after that found another that needed a good home which is where I got Harley Quinn (also a her, I got them DNA tested before I caged them together). Anyways, this site has helped me learn a lot about parrot care along with volunteering at a local parrot rescue.

I look forward to learning much more about parrothood and meeting fellow parrot lovers,

Kelli

Ann333

Jan 8, 2015
New Mexico
Parrots
--PUMPKIN - male YS GCC. Hatched Halloween Day 2014. Came home Jan. 4, 2015. Started talking in July '15!

-BUTTERNUT- female TYS GCC Hatched in late Jan. 2016 and came home March 14, 2016
Hello, and welcome! Id love to see pics of your gccs! :)

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Hi Kelli, Welcome to the forums! I love the names! Congrats on being adopted by two GCC's. We really like photos if you'd care to share.

Kyoto

Mar 18, 2015
Media
Halifax, NS, Canada
Parrots
Kyoto (AKA Kyo)-Green Cheek Conure
Charlie - Canary
Tommy - Budgie
Sunny - budgie
How sweet! I'd also love to see a photo of your girls :D I love GCC's <3

Skittys_Daddy

Jan 6, 2014
Lewiston, Maine
Parrots
Neotropical Pigeon - "Skittles" (born 3/29/10)
Cockatiel - "Peaches" (1995-2015) R.I.P.
Budgie - "Sammy"
(1989-2000) R.I.P.
Budgie - "Sandy"
(1987-1989) R.I.P.
Hello and welcome!

Jester and Harley Quinn. Someones a fan of something. LOL

itchyfeet

Nov 1, 2014
Middle Earth
Parrots
Ethyl the cockatiel, Henry & Clarke the IRN's, and Skittles the lovebird (my daughters)
Hi! What gorgeous names for your parrots :) Can't wait to see photos!

Most Reactions