New here.

mishykinz

Jan 18, 2011
MD
Parrots
Blue pacific parrotlet (male) - Bb.
Pineapple Green-cheek conure (female) - Tali.
Hi all! I am a relatively new parrot parent. A few months ago I bought my first bird from a breeder, my 6 month old pacific parrotlet (that's him in my profile picture). His name is Bb. Let me say that with all the research I did before buying him, nothing prepared me for how much I love this little guy. I miss him when I go on trips, I miss him when I go to work even! He is my little man. He can say a few words; he can make a kissing sound, and say pretty bird, good bird, thank you, and my name.

Enough about my bird, I could talk about him all day ;) A bit about me, I am a college student studying animal behavior, living and working on my own. I am also looking into getting a second parrot, possibly a green cheeked conure, jardine's or senegal. Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all.

Last edited:

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
A warm welcome to you. This is a very nice forum with lots of us crazy bird people to chat with. Your little guy is very handsome. Love the intense blue.

Printer bird

Jan 4, 2011
Calgary, AB
Parrots
Dipper, 8 year old WC Pionus
RIP Charlie, Green Cheek Conure,
Lelu, parrotlet and
Poe the budgie.
Hello! I had a parrotlet for many years who was just awesome (no one believed me, though, because she really only liked a select few people). She was really sweet and very adventurous and bossy. I really miss her! i just adopted a green cheek conure a few months ago and though he's been a handful (well, maybe he's actually a she!) he is also a really great bird. He is chatty and does tricks and loves to be around people. Enjoy your parrotlet!

OP
mishykinz

mishykinz

Jan 18, 2011
MD
Parrots
Blue pacific parrotlet (male) - Bb.
Pineapple Green-cheek conure (female) - Tali.
Thanks guys! Much appreciated! Bb says thank you for the compliments too. :)

Most Reactions