New hobby :)

OP
B

BACON

May 18, 2013
So yesterday (Saturday) I finally managed to get on my new bike :) my brother and me went to pick his bike up, I paid up :/ then back to our bike/car garage at our yard. He cleaned and polished his while I was about to just get used to riding mine about, couldn't get out of 3rd gear due to the limited amount of space but it just felt AMAZING.

This next week I finally start my bike training officially hahaha. Fingers crossed for good weather. It'll just be nice to get out on the road!!!!

Thanks for the video Timothy, yes that looks amazing. Maybe when I get my blue and gold hahaha. I don't think blue will be up for that some how.

Depends on what country I'm in :p

Timothy

Aug 16, 2014
Port Richey, Florida
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw [Maya] // Sun Conure Baby [Zippo] // 2 Lovebirds [Nibblet & Nellie]
Always be careful when you ride. The first time i ever went down, i was going around a turn, and my front tire hit wet leaves and the bike just went under me. No injury but definitly some sparks :D The second time i went down i was going around a jughandle, and i got cut off and had to lay it down, that was the big injuries i had cause the bike crushed me between it and the curb. I almost went down once because i was going around a turn and my rear tire went over some sand in the road. the read went sideways bit i was able to maintain control by giving it a little gas as soon as it stopped sliding. Dunno if it was the right method but it worked. So keep in mind. Leaves and Sand = dangerous ^^

Oh and black Ice, i dunno where you live

I will never stop riding. It is so much fun. Really makes you feel alive

OP
B

BACON

May 18, 2013
Sooooo I PASSED my mod1 test today. It's all to do with slow control so slalom, figure of '8' u-turn walking pace ride, controlled stop, emergency stop and swerve test!!!

All I can say is I'm glad they tested me on a bike and not my car, man I had to tear the road up. Drove up to the city and totally forgot my theory certificate... Had to drive home to get it..... In a spirited (but safe) manor hahaha. Next step.... Mod2 which is the road test!!! Fingers crossed.

thekarens

Sep 29, 2013
Congrats!

I broke my ankle during the emergency stop portion of the motorcycle safety test here. I didn't make sure my handle bars were straight and the stop was on a curve. Flipped that sucker right over onto my ankle.

Good luck on the next test! I'm sure you'll ace it!

Most Reactions

Latest posts