New lovebird: quick question!

Eniala

May 18, 2011
ohio
Parrots
1 sun conure
1 parakeet
Here is my newest addition! She is supposedly a lutino lovebird but she seems so much greener than the lutinos I've seen and has a very blue tail. Could she be sort of a mix? Anyway, I am working on getting her named as well! Suggestions are welcome! She (not actually sure of sex so I'd like a name that isn't gender specific) was born in february. I named her Caper (like the flower bud) but my husband hated the name so now we're back to square one! Anyway, here's a picture <3 She is very friendly but has no idea how to step up.
:rainbow1:
DSC_0170.jpg

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
For a lovebird born in February, how about Cupid?

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
It may be a mix between a Lutino and a Peachface. There's so many different varieties now days I get confused....lol....

kitt

Mar 27, 2011
Michigan
Parrots
Ava(peach faced lovebird) and my very first bird
Leroy (black headed caique) my little moody bird
Dusty (hahns macaw) my clown
She looks just like my peach faced love bird....they are so much fun....congratulations on your new family member.....How about Niki for a name.

Anna

Jul 24, 2011
NSW, Australia
Parrots
Shrek & Fiona the Indian Ringnecks, Chiku the Fischer's Lovebird Marley the Cockatiel, Dara and Bullrush the Eastern Rosellas.
Kamili. It's Tanzanian for Perfect. It's what I almost named my new fischer's because I wanted a name from her country of origin. It's not gender specific. In the end I named mine Chiku which is also Tanzanian and means 'one who chatters'.

Zoey

Jul 28, 2011
Media
Albums
Alberta
Parrots
Lovebird (Scooter) Rest in Peace :(
Hahns Macaw (Odin)
RIP. Baby Budgie Bird :'(
Name "her" Echo! Lovebirds are awesome little birds to have. I love mine! :)

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
If you get one that's not tamed, you would not think they're cute! They are actually very mean birds when it comes to attacking....they bite hard too!!! Plus you can not put them with other birds as they have the tendency picking on others. But if you get one that is tamed, they're the cutest little bundle of joy you'll encounter. :)

IolaniAviary

Aug 2, 2011
Parrots
Lovebirds- Mango, Spyros, Ele, Aonani
Cockatiels- Pineki
Quakers- Maggie
Conures- Paco
The previous posts are confusing, a peach face IS a Lutino... Lutino is simply a mutation that is classified by red eyes.

This is a Green Opaline, very pretty bird.

OP
Eniala

Eniala

May 18, 2011
ohio
Parrots
1 sun conure
1 parakeet
Thanks for all the comments and suggestions! When I wanted her, my husband at first said absolutely not because he got bite by one that would not let go once and it drew blood on his finger. I have noticed when we pick her up she'll latch onto the side of the cage or your shirt or whatever and won't let go, but she lets us pick her right up and has not tried biting once.

Still not set on a name but tonight when my husband gets home from work, I am going to run through all of your suggestions and see if any of them are suitable. Thanks again! :rainbow1:

Most Reactions