New Member from California (U2 and Hahn's Macaw)

MickeyRNFA1

Sep 6, 2012
Palo Alto, CA
Parrots
Female Umbrella Cockatoo, told she is age 5 years. Just got her, and I am the fourth or fifth owner.

Female Hahn's Macaw, approximately a year old, adopted her several months ago.
Hello everyone!

So glad to find this forum. I have a Hahn's macaw, she is a female, named Ellie, and is about 18 months old. I adopted her from a person several months ago, and I love her very much.

I also adopted an Umbrella Cockatoo female (orange irises?), who is purportedly five years old. She has had several owners. Quite a beautiful bird, and also quite a handful. We have had Khaleesi for about a month. :green2::white1:

Molcan2

Jul 19, 2011
Lake Co., Florida
Parrots
Princess Rome- Moluccan Cockatoo (18yrs old), Rosie - Galah/Rose Breasted Cockatoo (2yr old)
Welcome to the forum! :D Yes that eye color is usually female but I would still get DNA testing done. My M2, was said to be male because she met all the physical features of a male: dark (almost completely black eyes), pubic bones are really close together, and her size. DNA, female. Hope to see some pics soon ;)

cdog

Feb 20, 2012
Newbury Park, CA
Parrots
Sully-2 year old cinnamon and Bella-3 year old normal
breeding pair of gcc, Scooter & BeeBee-Sully and Bella's normal son's, Rosey- Bella and Sully's cinnamon daughter, Ella & Sunny-American budgies
Welcome to the forum, pics please!:p

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Merlin & Charlie (Senegals)
Hello everyone!

So glad to find this forum. I have a Hahn's macaw, she is a female, named Ellie, and is about 18 months old. I adopted her from a person several months ago, and I love her very much.

I also adopted an Umbrella Cockatoo female (orange irises?), who is purportedly five years old. She has had several owners. Quite a beautiful bird, and also quite a handful. We have had Khaleesi for about a month. :green2::white1:

Game of Thrones fan? :p

Would love to see some pictures. Welcome to the forum. :) &well done you on getting pre-owned birdies. I bet you really do have your hands full with a macaw and a too!

Most Reactions

Latest posts