Birdiebabi

Feb 11, 2007
Media
USA
Parrots
5 budgies
Hello, my name is Elise! I go on a different forum for my birds very similar to this, so I am not new to most of the different parts!

I currently have h budgies, which I love very much!
Chico; Male
Picture005.jpg

Baby; Male (?)
Picture001-1.jpg

Bobby; Male (right) Marly; Female (left)
Picture017-1.jpg

Gonzo; Male
picture3068.jpg

I have had an indian ringnecked parakeet, mustache parakeet, quaker parakeet, and 10 other budgies.

Right now I am trying to find a meyer's parrot in my area. I hope to find one soon!

Thanks! I hope to get to know everyone!

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Hello Elise, Nice of you to join our flock ... (hehehe, I got in here before Peta ... she must be nappin' while typing hubby's reports ... ) everyone here is great, very knowledgable and very friendly ... and most of us are NOT chemically altered ... (looking over at RedBalloon ... ) like I said, MOST ... hehehehe!

~ Tex and Hamlet

OP
Birdiebabi

Birdiebabi

Feb 11, 2007
Media
USA
Parrots
5 budgies
Hehe, this is going to be a very interesting forum!

Don't worry, I like that! :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
i41546691_52601_7.gif

Hi Elsie and Welcome, You have some very handsome budgies there I look forward to seeing more pics, and hearing all about them.

Hey, Tex have you been lurking and pouncing on our New Members. :D Yes, I'm still trying to creep round Hubby to let me have his laptop, I'm gonna be real mad if they can fix mine here after typing all these reports.

Anyway Elsie, yes we are a strange lot here, but we sure do have some fun, so join in and enjoy the fun. Um You'll get to meet Red later, but don't mind him. We love him really, but keep that to yourself. :D

Nice to have you join our family.​

OP
Birdiebabi

Birdiebabi

Feb 11, 2007
Media
USA
Parrots
5 budgies

Thank you for the warm welcome, but I have a huge pet peeve of that. I HATE to do this, but I couldn't help myself. My name is Elise, not Elsie :)

I'm so sorry!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I am so sorry, I do know the feeling I'm just the same when people call me PETRA.

Welcome Elise, and I'm sorry, please forgive me :eek: :D

That what comes of trying to do about 5 things at one time.

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
LOL yeah even though it says Kelli it bright pink letters I still get called Kelly sometimes !! that's part of the fun :)

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
:rolleyes: *huff* You people and your complicated names ... mines easy ... T - E - X ... can't really mess that up ... :59:

OP
Birdiebabi

Birdiebabi

Feb 11, 2007
Media
USA
Parrots
5 budgies
I'm sure I will! My other forum is getting a little uot of control.Too much members for it's own good (over 1000!!)

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
hey elise, i know the forum your talking about(i think?) i dont go on that forum anymore for various reasons which i wont say but anyway Welcome to the forum! glad to have you here.:D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:rolleyes: *huff* You people and your complicated names ... mines easy ... T - E - X ... can't really mess that up ... :59:

Hey come on Tex this is me we are talking about I can mess anything up. :D So I appologise to everyone in advance.

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
:D Welcome Elise:D

Those are some really great looking budgies. Can't wait to see more pictures.

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
Peta, you need to give yourself some credit ... you are very intellegent ... you just like to play the dumb roll ... I see through your guise!

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
LOL yeah even though it says Kelli it bright pink letters I still get called Kelly sometimes !! that's part of the fun :)

lol yes people still call me megan some times... i had a teacher in 5th grade who never learned how to spell my name all year long! i understand if it happen every ones in while and stuff but c'mon all teh time atleast try and learn hwo to spell my name sheesh!

OP
Birdiebabi

Birdiebabi

Feb 11, 2007
Media
USA
Parrots
5 budgies
lol yes people still call me megan some times... i had a teacher in 5th grade who never learned how to spell my name all year long! i understand if it happen every ones in while and stuff but c'mon all teh time atleast try and learn hwo to spell my name sheesh!

Well your actually lucky you have a pretty common name! Over here, it's pretty uncommon to have the name Elise, and I get a lot of mispellings and mispronounciations. I just have a huge pet peeve of it, because I have to live with that name, and a lot of people cannot say it right, I have to corect them a lot!

One day I actually had over 15 people say or spell my name wrong. I was repeated my self more than once! :p

Some mispelling are:
Alice
Aleece
Elice
Alise
and I think one Alic..which is pretty weird

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Well your actually lucky you have a pretty common name! Over here, it's pretty uncommon to have the name Elise, and I get a lot of mispellings and mispronounciations. I just have a huge pet peeve of it, because I have to live with that name, and a lot of people cannot say it right, I have to corect them a lot!

One day I actually had over 15 people say or spell my name wrong. I was repeated my self more than once! :p

Some mispelling are:
Alice
Aleece
Elice
Alise
and I think one Alic..which is pretty weird

wow i would of thaught that elise is a pretty common name.

ya i geuss Meghan is a pretty common name, but most people spell it like M-e-g-a-n here, sometimes people miss pronounce my name and say it really weird, like once this teacher called me Me-han i dunno i geuss she thaught the the g was silent or something i dunnno though since when is g silent though. and times people call me meaghan its really weird i dont mind so much megan i geuss compared to the rest.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Peta, you need to give yourself some credit ... you are very intellegent ... you just like to play the dumb roll ... I see through your guise!

You got me on that one Tex.

I hear ya there Elise, I do hate it when people spell my name wrong and pronounce it wrong, especially when they call me Petra :mad: I always think its wise to tell someone straight away otherwise the always say it or spell it wrong.

Over here Elise is very rare also Meghan spelt that way Also don't see many Nicole's here either. or maybe its just me who hasn't heard them. :confused:

Most Reactions

Latest posts