Texas
Parrots
Buddy - Red Crowned Amazon (27 yo)
Venus - Solomon Island Eclectus (4 yo)
Buzz CAG (2 yo)
Sam - Cockatiel 1997 - 2004
Tweety - Budgie 1984 - 1987
Sweety - Budgie 1985 - 1986
I work from home, have a home office and work in there daily meeting by phone with clients and using pc apps as well. One app I use is Microsoft Lync, which is like Yahoo messenger, etc, allowing instant messages. Well Friday afternoon, I left the office and went to the kitchen. Buzz is in my office in quarantine. I start hearing my Lync notifier go off, but it was going nuts! I walk back in my office, no new message on Lync. It's Buzz! I started cracking up, went into the living room where Husband was and told him about it.

Today, he's doing it again so I'm trying to catch him on video, and then I think I'm going to have to change my alert, many times, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
Hee hee way to go Buzz you will keep them all busy ha ha you will run out of alerts within a week or two LoL :)

chris-md

Feb 6, 2010
Maryland - USA
Parrots
Parker - male Eclectus

Aphrodite - red throated conure (RIP)
Clever boy that one! Very cool Tracey :) keep the buzzer updates coming 🎺🖲📞⏰⏱📢📣🔔

Most Reactions