new rescue red-lobed

OP
ShellyBorg

ShellyBorg

Apr 8, 2013
Redding, CA
Parrots
TAG Spirit,RLA Danny,Senegal Damon, Parrotlet Opal, B&G Paris
Thank you. Can I get a name and number? Will have to sell some glass fast to go.
No I was not busy. I saw a full bowl of what looks like fresh seed and with all the other changes did not think to look. Lucky when I got some perches I had picked up a set of bowls for my TAGs travel cage. Becouse I throw Danny's old bowls away!

Last edited:

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
Poor guy! If my a-vet wasn't so out of the way, I'd recommend her! She's currently in Incline Village... but at this point, it makes more sense to use a vet in Sacramento.

AAV has a lot of vets around Sacramento and San Francisco.
The Association of Avian Veterinarians | Association

My mitred conure (before my adopting him) has seen Dr Brian Speer and Dr Scott Ford, and I've heard great things about the Bird Hospital in the S.F. area.

I hope you are able to get him seen sooner rather than later, as that just sounds like he was living in dangerously unhealthy conditions!

OP
ShellyBorg

ShellyBorg

Apr 8, 2013
Redding, CA
Parrots
TAG Spirit,RLA Danny,Senegal Damon, Parrotlet Opal, B&G Paris
I can't belive how cuddly this bird is. Last night I brought him to sit with me and I scritched his head for over a hour. Then he got up on my arm and with eyes flashing told me ALL about whats going on! He sang and danced and just had a ball.

Most Reactions